• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. The Bank releases June 25th

User Info: InnerSpace

InnerSpace
3 months ago#1
Courtesy of the IOI livestream, alongside special assignments for Colombia and Mumbai, just thought I'd pass it along
"How many Lowe's would Rob Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob Lowe's?"

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
3 months ago#2
thanks, been looking forward to it since ive taken a break after grinding the game's objectives

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
3 months ago#3
InnerSpace posted...
Courtesy of the IOI livestream, alongside special assignments for Colombia and Mumbai, just thought I'd pass it along

They really throwing all 3 of those out at once? It's been trickle content for months and they decide to dump 3 major pieces the same day?
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

InnerSpace
3 months ago#4
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
InnerSpace posted...

They really throwing all 3 of those out at once? It's been trickle content for months and they decide to dump 3 major pieces the same day?

It's been releasing about as fast as I'd imagine it takes to make the content - this is one they've probably been having to prep for a while, since it's kind of the first big bullet point of the Expansion Pass

But to answer, yes, they're all releasing on the 25th, but that's also because there's a focus on prepping for accelerating the content, since the Prison sniper map and Resort map are both supposed to be ready before Halloween

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
3 months ago#5
Thanks for the update. I still need to buy the expansions. Been waiting for the release date.
"You're not Friedrich!" --Famous Last Words: Medal of Honor

InnerSpace
3 months ago#6
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-june-roadmap/

June roadmap, in case anyone's interested:
June 7th: Guru and Congressman Legacy ETs return condensed into a single, two-target ET

June 13th: Whittleton Creek escalation, The O'Leary Conflagration

June 20th: Featured Contracts, theme of 'Assassin's Greed' to prepare for the Bank; Miami escalation, The Unpalatable Termination

June 24th: Hitman 2 livestream for July

June 25th: The Bank, Santa Fortuna and Mumbai challenge missions, Embrace of the Serpent and Illusions of Grandeur

June 27th: Miami escalation, The Aquatic Retribution

June 28th: Marrakesh Legacy ET, The Entertainer

User Info: kayako

kayako
3 months ago#7
thecatsix posted...
Thanks for the update. I still need to buy the expansions. Been waiting for the release date.

Same. $40 is pretty steep but this game is the only game of its kind. I guess I'll finally get the season pass. I just wish the Prison was the normal mission instead of the resort.
PSN: kayakoyaka

User Info: GrilledWooper

GrilledWooper
3 months ago#8
kayako posted...
thecatsix posted...

Same. $40 is pretty steep but this game is the only game of its kind. I guess I'll finally get the season pass. I just wish the Prison was the normal mission instead of the resort.

I bought a Gold key before release for 37 or so Euros off a keysite. The joys of being a PC gamer.
I wish I was called Grilled Whopper

User Info: kayako

kayako
3 months ago#9
Apparently the expansion pass will be on sale for $23.99 starting tomorrow. Great timing!
PSN: kayakoyaka

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
3 months ago#10
kayako posted...
Apparently the expansion pass will be on sale for $23.99 starting tomorrow. Great timing!

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4572-CUSA12421_00-0000SEASONPASSH2?smcid=web%3Apsn%3Aprimary%20nav%3Asearch%3Ahitman%202

It's true. Awesome.
Check yourselves for Hepatitis C. By the time symptoms show up, it may be too late to prevent permanent damage.
Rest in peace, Mom. 12/08/1947-11/10/2018.
  1. Boards
  2. Hitman 2
  3. The Bank releases June 25th
  • Topic Archived