• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Spoilers *postgame/dlc/next game considerations*

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
2 months ago#1
Thinking about the Layla at the gates of atlantis epilogue now I am worried the second dlc may actually feature Layla and that frigging huge isu staff. :/
Otherwise the awful Layla character will return once again in the next game which will may take place in Atlantis itself.

What y’all think?

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
2 months ago#2
Unlikely as ubi said dlc will be taking place in existing worldspace.
Ask me for my GT or PSN if you like.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
2 months ago#3
Layla has made no appearances in this game's DLC, nor did she appear in the DLC for Origins. I think it's safe to say we won't see her again until the next main game, which will likely come out in 2020.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 25
Want: Death Stranding, The Outer Worlds, Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Psychonauts 2, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

User Info: Schumy7

Schumy7
2 months ago#4
Kassandra will enter Atlantis eventualy... i hope.
PF: [Code Zero] AAA
[Base Security Lv 78]

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
2 months ago#5
Schumy7 posted...

Nope, Alexios cannot enter atlantis because he remains guarding it shut till the day he dies ~2500 years later.

User Info: evenflow80

evenflow80
2 months ago#6
judgexp posted...
Schumy7 posted...

Nope, Alexios cannot enter atlantis because he remains guarding it shut till the day he dies ~2500 years later.

What ?

How do you know in those 2500 years he didn't enter in even once ?
"Yadamblahblahblahbla" - Toadsworth in Super Mario Sunshine.

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
2 months ago#7
evenflow80 posted...
judgexp posted...
Schumy7 posted...

What ?

How do you know in those 2500 years he didn't enter in even once ?

Because the whole reason behind gathering the artifacts was keeping it closed. No one is equipped or prepared for the kind of control/power from whatever is there.
Ask me for my GT or PSN if you like.
(message deleted)

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#9
My guess is that if a journey to Atlantis is in store, it'll come during the last episode of the second DLC, and Atlantis will basically be like the last Afterlife section from Curse of the Pharaohs (the one that's constantly night time with the big glowing lotus flowers everywhere): a big city that's essentially an instance, not an entire territory.

But everyone keeps saying that Ubi already confirmed that there's not going to be any new areas, so who knows...I think if they make it like the Afterlife sections then "technically" it's not a new area, just a new city.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Spoilers *postgame/dlc/next game considerations*
  • Topic Archived