• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Use Multishot more folks

User Info: Raziel689

Raziel689
1 year ago#1
Here is what I mean by Multishot is pretty nasty. Keep in mind I do not have any Hunter damage on my gear besides what my Bow brings to the table, I am playing on Nightmare so enemies are sponges, and keep an eye on my Adrenaline. I do not have any adrenaline perks on my gear neither to fill the bar up quickly with. Devastating Shot isn't the only nasty Bow ability folks.

@copaco and a good visual idea of what I meant by the range between targets is quite generous.

https://youtu.be/N7x4xU7WxAE
PSN FunyFlyBoy, Main Pawn; Anouk ~ PSN AnubisOfTheAbyss, Main Pawn; Ram

User Info: evenflow80

evenflow80
1 year ago#2
Yup, discovered late game how good it is.

My wife spams it with her poison arrows all the time, to the point where she forgot how to fight at melee effectively.

Never really figured out the point or need for other multi arrow spread shot though, Seems much less effective than multi shot
"Yadamblahblahblahbla" - Toadsworth in Super Mario Sunshine.

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 year ago#3
No thanks, boring af.

Raziel689
1 year ago#4
evenflow80 posted...
Never really figured out the point or need for other multi arrow spread shot though, Seems much less effective than multi shot

Shotgun maybe?

FeatherineA posted...
No thanks, boring af.

That's fair. My thread is mainly for those constantly talking up Devastating Shot or saying Bow sucks for active combat (I have a conquest video with MultiShot i need to share).

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 year ago#5
Raziel689 posted...
That's fair. My thread is mainly for those constantly talking up Devastating Shot or saying Bow sucks for active combat (I have a conquest video with MultiShot i need to share).

I'm exaggerating a bit of course, to each their own, it's a great ability. I use it myself from time to time, mostly in Conquest battles and boarding while at sea but that's about it.

I don't like the bow too much in this game which is kind of funny because it was my favorite thing in Origins, but what can I say, Odyssey's brutal animations for Assassinations are so damn satisfying, you can hear the flesh being pierced, the necks being snapped, feels way better than shooting people imo.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
1 year ago#6
I like to use it when starting a ship boarding to soften up most of the enemy crew.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 24
Want: Psychonauts 2, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

User Info: MudShadow

MudShadow
1 year ago#7
You could've killed all of them with one Overpowered shot. Would've cost only 2 adrenaline as well if you have the engraving.

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
1 year ago#8
Raziel689 posted...
evenflow80 posted...

Shotgun maybe?

FeatherineA posted...
No thanks, boring af.

So there's 2 multishots?
Which one are we talkung about here?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 year ago#9
Raziel689 posted...
evenflow80 posted...

Shotgun maybe?

This. Multi-Shot is for sniping, Spread-Shot is for a shotgun blast in the middle of a fight.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

Raziel689
1 year ago#10
siarhei posted...
So there's 2 multishots?
Which one are we talkung about here?

@siarhei, There is MultiShot which is What this thread is about and Spreadshot which no one can figure out how to properly use because its a strange ability.

MudShadow posted...
You could've killed all of them with one Overpowered shot. Would've cost only 2 adrenaline as well if you have the engraving.

@MudShadow, Maybe, maybe not though for me, in this particular clip, there were three targets in that group I didnt want to kill because they are Legendaries with potential perks I wanted (they actually turned out to be pretty strong for my s***, hell yeah to a new combined 24% Arrow damage on a Legendary Arrow upgraded ship). Then there is the point I mentioned earlier; I have no Hunter perks, you also have to consider this; Overpowering Shot does not have the same range distance between targets as MultiShot. Again, watch how much of a distance between the center target I am able to hit enemies from. Overpowering Shot doesn't have the same reach from what I have seen on YouTube. Without Adrenaline perks, which I have been horrible unlucky to get good armor pieces that are just critical damage warrior damage, I am currently not getting Adrenaline back on kills but Exposive Arrow Multishot I get Adrenaline bars as I fire.

Furthermore, my use of Multishot cost me no adrenaline until I ran out of Explosive Arrows to use compared to using up three bars (I do not have the Mythical Creature weapon that reduces adrenaline cost by one) for Overpowering Shot. Plus, MultiShot would likely net me more overall kills than Overpowering Shot in situations like Conquest Battles.

Admittedly this is purely theory as I still haven't personally tried Overpowering yet but diving into the game, and a Conquest Battle to boot to at least back up my claims.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Use Multishot more folks
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A