• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Who did you romance?

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
2 months ago#1
I’m still trying to decide myself, although Odessa is the only one I’ve met so far.
Reminder: you have the right to an opinion, but you don't have the right to not be ridiculed for your opinion.

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
2 months ago#2
You can uh 'do' as many as you want. The option will come up a lot.
Roxana has been my favorite though.
The Shezarrine of this plain. Reman Be Praised!

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
2 months ago#3
Just Odessa for me as well. I passed on the old woman and Akibadies, or however you spell his name, weirded me out. I'm definitely looking forward to finally getting Daphne's sweet booty though lol
Red Rosemon: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4627/bestboobsintown.jpg

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
2 months ago#4
So far just the old woman for the achievement. Only ran into the weird guy at the party since and refused him. Creeped me out.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#5
Here's how easy it is to romance people in this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrd8ELFgio

Seriously, the only difference between this game and SR4 is that you have to do a quest or two for someone to f*** you in this game. Beyond that you can f*** pretty much anyone you want.

Note: I use the word f*** because applying the word "romance" to any of the relationships in this game would be a joke. Hell, calling them relationships is just plain silly as it is. :^)

User Info: zeldapsychology

zeldapsychology
2 months ago#6
I found some dude in a cage who talked to the oracle about OMG! I'll kill my parents! so he locked his self in a cage. Went and found his sword/shield. I messed around with the blacksmith lol! Also that one doctor guy where I had to go save someone from a pig farm. Also Akibadies too. I'm doing anyone and everyone just for the hell of it lol!

User Info: aybarra92

aybarra92
2 months ago#7
RJ1771 posted...
Here's how easy it is to romance people in this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrd8ELFgio

Seriously, the only difference between this game and SR4 is that you have to do a quest or two for someone to f*** you in this game. Beyond that you can f*** pretty much anyone you want.

Note: I use the word f*** because applying the word "romance" to any of the relationships in this game would be a joke. Hell, calling them relationships is just plain silly as it is. :^)

that daughter of artemis certainly loves you until you kill her
"Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya."
"Luck is a horse to ride like any other."

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#8
A few here and there.. if only because it seemed better than the alternative

Funniest was definitely that bit on Lokris. I was legitimately laughing out loud after that...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#9
Banged an old lady for achievement.

User Info: Ovan001

Ovan001
2 months ago#10
I look at this as sowing the seeds for future assassins
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Odyssey