You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Anyone vwant to sell me some stable flux?

User Info: Parfam

Parfam
3 weeks ago#1
I am trying to make a radiation shower. Farming is a pain

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
3 weeks ago#2
200 caps for 5. For items like these it is very important to equip the contractor perk. Do you have it?
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: longnutts 0

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 weeks ago#3
Thats a reasonable price
davethebakerx2

User Info: Parfam

Parfam
3 weeks ago#4
I do not. I need Cobalt and some flourecent. My gamertag is awarecabbage875

longnuts
3 weeks ago#5
Man, I was so stoned when you showed up I forgot what I had posted for a price, and gave em to ya half off! Oh well, I hope you got your arch made.

If you need to farm flux, killing the queen will usually get you stable flux in the rewards. Or you can nuke whitesprings, there are tons of red/yellow/flourescent all over there. Violet is the one I never see at whitesprings, and cobalt runs a close second.

If you still ain't got it built, jump into my game and I'll throw on the contractor perk and you can give me the materials and I could build it in your camp.
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
3 weeks ago#6
Violet I only really see with mutated ferns at Fissure Prime / Queen site. But there is a ton of it in the clumps of trees near the field where the queen is.

Cobalt I only see at Whitesprings but you have to know where it is. There are about 10 cobalt sites near the Whitesprings bunker. Another 4 near the Whitesprings entrance / railroad station, 2 at the Waste Dump farm near Whitesprings, and another 5 near the north cottage / golf course entrance.

As others said, it's pretty easy to find the other colors.

The Whitesprings driveup entrance with all the robots is lined with Red. The Whitesprings house / cottages / gift shop entrances are lined with Yellow. The golf course sides have Flourescent as well as that type being scattered about the Whitespring grounds.

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
3 weeks ago#7
A key thing to help with flux is:

1) Have the Green Thumb PER perk to get 2 unstable flux on each pick

2) Have the Super Duper level 3 LUC perk on when crafting Stable Flux to get a free second one 30% of the time

3) Have the Contractor level 2 INT perk on when building so the higher end CAMP items cost 40% less flux.

4) Note there are other perks like Armorer, Power Smith, Chemist, etc.that can reduce the flux needed to make Vault 76 SPECIAL boosting underarmor, Power Armor mods, etc. and / or give you multiples of the item for a single crafting cost.

User Info: SirMike

SirMike
3 weeks ago#8
joyce_181502 posted...
A key thing to help with flux is:

1) Have the Green Thumb PER perk to get 2 unstable flux on each pick

2) Have the Super Duper level 3 LUC perk on when crafting Stable Flux to get a free second one 30% of the time

3) Have the Contractor level 2 INT perk on when building so the higher end CAMP items cost 40% less flux.

4) Note there are other perks like Armorer, Power Smith, Chemist, etc.that can reduce the flux needed to make Vault 76 SPECIAL boosting underarmor, Power Armor mods, etc. and / or give you multiples of the item for a single crafting cost.

Good, useful post.

User Info: pweidman

pweidman
3 weeks ago#9
I've gotten plenty of all the other fluxes in nuke zones over Whitesprings, but I can't find the violet flux. I haven't seen a nuke over the prime fissure in a very long time. Gotta get that BoS underarmor buffed up all the way and btw, I just got the X01 jetpack at the WS armory and low and behold, it needs violet flux too, lol.

longnuts
3 weeks ago#10
I imagine that most power armor mods require flux
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Anyone vwant to sell me some stable flux?