You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 has now lost all legitimacy.

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
2 months ago#1
With the news that the Dev room has been breached and players are currently trying to sell what they took how can you look at other characters as legitimate? Every weapon/item in the game was in there along with a human NPC.

The only thing that can save 76 now is private servers and mods as was promised.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

User Info: Twitchygwar

Twitchygwar
2 months ago#2
Because most of us bought the game to play it and are not cheating idiots? There will always be cheaters, but that’s the exception, not the rule. Besides, people who abused that room will be gone soon, can’t really say I’ll miss them. As for losing all legitimacy, how exactly?
Rebel without a clue
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
2 months ago#3
If you want to get banned by cheating then enjoy the ban. The players that cheat are scum, the game is fine
davethebakerx2

User Info: Choo_choo

Choo_choo
2 months ago#4
Hopefully those who entered the devs room will be banned permenantly and it will prevent other players from trying to enter it
Xbox gt > lx CHOO CHOO xl

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
2 months ago#5
Now? lol
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
2 months ago#6
Twitchygwar posted...
Because most of us bought the game to play it and are not cheating idiots? There will always be cheaters, but that’s the exception, not the rule. Besides, people who abused that room will be gone soon, can’t really say I’ll miss them. As for losing all legitimacy, how exactly?

How? Because they have the best weapons/armor/items in the game. And they are selling them to friends. So while you may have built your character without cheating you will/may be up against characters with two shot explosive weapons not legitimately earn.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

User Info: TheBoxIsALie

TheBoxIsALie
2 months ago#7
oh so the Dev room is finally public?

I thought it was funny how everyone thought it was a bobble head exploit.

We discovered the Dev room the first week.

User Info: pweidman

pweidman
2 months ago#8
The breacher and duper bans have already started and are ongoing. Also players with "excessive" encumberance have been banned. Maybe too little too late, but it's a start and may improve the FO76 experience for legit players in the long run. So not "all legitimacy" I'd say.

User Info: Tsukoblue

Tsukoblue
2 months ago#9
pweidman posted...
The breacher and duper bans have already started and are ongoing. Also players with "excessive" encumberance have been banned. Maybe too little too late, but it's a start and may improve the FO76 experience for legit players in the long run. So not "all legitimacy" I'd say.

excessive encumbrance?

Why would players be banned for carrying all their items around, they wouldn’t have to if there was unlimited stash space

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
2 months ago#10
Foreman22 posted...
I haven't bought this game, but I watched a youtube video where some guy said that it sucks, so why are you playing a game that sucks? You suck for playing a game people have differing opinions over.
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: longnuttts
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 has now lost all legitimacy.