• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Question about Fallout 1st
If I were to get the one month for Fallout 1st, will I still get the goods (scrapbox, armor, etc) and keep them once the month ends? I’m not about to drop $100 for unlimited storage and ranger armor. If the treats expire after the month then forget about it.
PS4 - HeavenAndHal
Switch FC SW-2897-0883-9579

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
1 week ago#2
Basiclly whne you get 1st, you need go to atom shop, nab armro and emotes before your thing is up.

There yours forever once claimed.

Stashbox remains and everything (junk) stays in there.
It can be taken out, But nothing new can go back in. (when sub is up)

Month of over collecting junk? pretty much never have pick up scrap again... well, ammo making is pretty harsh. But 800 in Stash of just lead, gunpowder and steel. Not so bad.
Choco Cookies!

User Info: godboundinflesh

godboundinflesh
1 week ago#3
Hey as long as I only need to pay it once for the goods, I’m down. I couldn’t care less about their private servers, monthly atoms, etc.
PS4 - HeavenAndHal

User Info: godboundinflesh

godboundinflesh
1 week ago#4
And thanks!
PS4 - HeavenAndHal

User Info: WalterBlue

WalterBlue
3 days ago#5
Ugh.
The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Question about Fallout 1st
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers