• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Loot boxes are coming? And its P2W

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
3 months ago#11
No I found it on someone elses topic on PS4 board. but thanks for bumping for awareness.
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
3 months ago#12
HentaiMan posted...
No I found it on someone elses topic on PS4 board. but thanks for bumping for awareness.

No problem, I'm glad to call people making up bulls*** out.
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 //
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
3 months ago#13
Dustin1280 posted...
This game is full of problems, but this is just blatant lies posted by a youtuber to get clicks...

What's a lie in the video?

I see the Lunchbox files being added, along with gameplay changing Atom Shop effects, Those seem to be facts. Connecting that Lunchbox Bonuses will be added to lunchboxes seems like a very logical jump, and the ATX files with how the Atom Shop is designed also makes it seem like an obvious Atom Shop addition.

Theres some speculation, but they all seem like very logical speculations, and this thread isn't going to age well when they pull the trigger on this.

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
3 months ago#14
AzaneAzer posted...
Dustin1280 posted...
This game is full of problems, but this is just blatant lies posted by a youtuber to get clicks...

I see the Lunchbox files being added, along with gameplay changing Atom Shop effects, Those seem to be facts. Connecting that Lunchbox Bonuses will be added to lunchboxes seems like a very logical jump, and the ATX files with how the Atom Shop is designed also makes it seem like an obvious Atom Shop addition.

Theres some speculation, but they all seem like very logical speculations, and this thread isn't going to age well when they pull the trigger on this.

Bethesda has said they won't put anything other then aesthetic DLC in their atom shop.

So rather than make assumptions on things that haven't happened (and I seriously doubt WILL happen) I will wait and see.

If bethesda DOES actually put non-aesthetics in their atom shop, then I will eat my words in this thread, but spreading a bunch of rumors of something that may or may not happen is counter productive for anyone but trolls.
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 //
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!

User Info: NeO_SuperCrate

NeO_SuperCrate
3 months ago#15
Dustin1280 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Dustin1280 posted...

Bethesda has said they won't put anything other then aesthetic DLC in their atom shop.

So rather than make assumptions on things that haven't happened (and I seriously doubt WILL happen) I will wait and see.

If bethesda DOES actually put non-aesthetics in their atom shop, then I will eat my words in this thread, but spreading a bunch of rumors of something that may or may not happen is counter productive for anyone but trolls.

Well if Bethesda said it then it must be true :p

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
3 months ago#16
I hope they end up adding these...

Just so we can watch this train wreck crash yet again.

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
3 months ago#17
Not to Belgium they are not.
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
3 months ago#18
Dustin1280 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Dustin1280 posted...

Bethesda has said a lot, and thus far practically everything surrounding this game has been complete lies, half-truths, and deception. This isn't opinion, this is verifiable fact. People seriously need to stop giving them credit and excuses when they haven't earned any in years.
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
3 months ago#19
*sigh*

Yeah, this is the new trend now. Somebody found a line of code in the game for lootboxes. That doesn't mean they'll actually be implemented. In fact I highly doubt it considering there are already countries that have made those illegal, and more countries will most likely do so as well.

Let me make this clear, as I can see gfaqs members have (as always) information processing problems.
NO YOUTUBER HAS SAID THAT LOOTBOXES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. THEY ONLY SAID A LINE OF CODE FOR IT WAS >>>>FOUND<<<<. NO MORE, NO LESS.

Now, it's all the hype these days to bash on Bethesda so naturally every Youtuber blows it WAY out of proportion for the views.
I can pluck oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade you ever had. -Chuck Norris facts.

User Info: WickedWitcher

WickedWitcher
3 months ago#20
VeiledGenesis posted...
Dustin1280 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Dustin1280 posted...

Bethesda has said a lot, and thus far practically everything surrounding this game has been complete lies, half-truths, and deception. This isn't opinion, this is verifiable fact. People seriously need to stop giving them credit and excuses when they haven't earned any in years.

What the f*** did they lie about? The game is exactly what they showed us.
How can I believe, when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Loot boxes are coming? And its P2W
  • Topic Archived