• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 worth buying for 20 bucks

User Info: DarnathS

DarnathS
1 month ago#11
i bought the power armor edition...and the normal game full price and i dont regret it..

comes down to each individual i think....plus for 20 bucks?? what you gonna skip all of 1 mc donalds or subway meal to get to play this for a long long time?

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012
1 month ago#12
Wait a few months for it to be $15 or so and you have to download +100 GB of patches.

Really don't worth it, just ignore this game.
~A(o)S~
(message deleted)

User Info: spyder42

spyder42
4 weeks ago#14
Tidus1012 posted...
Wait a few months for it to be $15 or so and you have to download +100 GB of patches.

Really don't worth it, just ignore this game.

Please stop talking. You dont know how patches work. Spreading false info is bad
3lric from Bethesda.net
Creator of STS, Manufacturing Overhauled and More.

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
4 weeks ago#15
DarnathS posted...
i bought the power armor edition...and the normal game full price and i dont regret it..

comes down to each individual i think....plus for 20 bucks?? what you gonna skip all of 1 mc donalds or subway meal to get to play this for a long long time?

This
"In the Lord of the Rings movies, Ian McKellen plays a wizard. Do you think he goes home at night and shoots lasers into his boyfriends ass ****!?!"

User Info: K_ROC

K_ROC
4 weeks ago#16
Yes.
GT: TheBootyTrain
PSN: Fancy-Raptor

User Info: Leodux

Leodux
4 weeks ago#17
It's easily worth $60. Best game I've played in a long time.
Maximum Effort

User Info: BOMB_SHOT

BOMB_SHOT
4 weeks ago#18
Yes my dude, it's worth it. Even at 60 dollars, it's worth it. It's the best Fallout game real talk.

User Info: Madmartagon

Madmartagon
4 weeks ago#19
If Zenimax never shut down ESO after the horrible launch, and made it 1000000x better then they will do the same for this game. 20 bucks atm is a steal imo.

User Info: akgamefan

akgamefan
4 weeks ago#20
BOMB_SHOT posted...
Yes my dude, it's worth it. Even at 60 dollars, it's worth it. It's the best Fallout game real talk.

This poster has a karma of -6 and is on forum probation. So take whatever the say with a brick of salt.
Obesity kills 8 times the number of people annually in the U.S. compared to guns. Ban junk food and soda now to save our youth before it's too late.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 worth buying for 20 bucks
  • Topic Archived