• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 worth buying for 20 bucks

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
3 months ago#1
I know it has bad review score but figured maybe free content update might make it better.

User Info: FellDude

FellDude
3 months ago#2
Its got all the regular Bugthesda game bugs and all the New MMO bugs you would expect, despite all that it's a month after I bought it at release and I'm still playing it.

I got 3 bluescreens and 2 disconnects yesterday, 1 bluescreen and 3 disconnects the day before. I have good internet too(300 down)

The endgame is currently weak to non-existant with legendary farming being pretty much it other than dropping an occasional nuke .

Despite all these flaws i'm still playing. The only thing that really pisses me off about the game is how fast it's price dropped. Regret buying it at $60.
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
3 months ago#3
FellDude posted...
Its got all the regular Bugthesda game bugs and all the New MMO bugs you would expect, despite all that it's a month after I bought it at release and I'm still playing it.

I got 3 bluescreens and 2 disconnects yesterday, 1 bluescreen and 3 disconnects the day before. I have good internet too(300 down)

The endgame is currently weak to non-existant with legendary farming being pretty much it other than dropping an occasional nuke .

Despite all these flaws i'm still playing. The only thing that really pisses me off about the game is how fast it's price dropped. Regret buying it at $60.

Wow with all those flaws no wonder people are angry at bethesda.

User Info: Hanzoh

Hanzoh
3 months ago#4
Since launch, I’ve been playing everyday.

I have other games, destiny 2, red dead 2, smash bros, but I keep coming back to this game.

I never played any other fallout besides fallout 4.

So for 20 bucks, I’d get it

User Info: gjc2007

gjc2007
3 months ago#5
If you're looking for a Fallout fix for $20, buy Fallout 4 instead.
Console wars are stupid

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
3 months ago#6
Nope wait much longer at least 6 months or so.

The game is still a technical unfinished mess.

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
3 months ago#7
gjc2007 posted...
If you're looking for a Fallout fix for $20, buy Fallout 4 instead.

I bought Skyrim again. Lol this time for the PS4 I'm already a level 75 in a couple of days
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: retypenewcode

retypenewcode
3 months ago#8
Short answer: no
Long answer: It is not, fellow GameFAQs user.
Alt long answer: nooooo
Nothing to see here, move along.
*Points Down*

User Info: punisher1

punisher1
3 months ago#9
Zaeem posted...
I know it has bad review score but figured maybe free content update might make it better.

It's worth trying. It's pretty much fallout 4 on survival mode in a new setting. Just keep in mind it's a strictly online game.
"Ignorance is okay and it can be remedied by knowledge and research. But stupidity is guarding your ignorance."- Ted Nugent

User Info: SirMike

SirMike
3 months ago#10
punisher1 posted...
Zaeem posted...

It's worth trying. It's pretty much fallout 4 on survival mode in a new setting. Just keep in mind it's a strictly online game.

Fair assessment. But the survival aspect is much less tedious, just enough to keep it interesting.

I don’t regret paying full price. I’m enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. What’s $20 in the grand scheme of things anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Fallout 76 worth buying for 20 bucks
  • Topic Archived