• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. "I don't even know what I'm doing here."

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
3 months ago#31
Nonproduce posted...
You summed up Fire_81 in the topic title.

I'm so misunderstood
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: spyder42

spyder42
3 months ago#32
Fire_81 posted...
@StoneRevolver you don't just get to annoy people without a consequence. People annoy me and it starts a chain reaction. Don't like it deal with it. You kill randoms to deal with it. I blog about it...

But you annoy people with every post you make
3lric from Bethesda.net
Creator of STS, Manufacturing Overhauled and More.

Fire_81
3 months ago#33
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
@StoneRevolver you don't just get to annoy people without a consequence. People annoy me and it starts a chain reaction. Don't like it deal with it. You kill randoms to deal with it. I blog about it...

So?
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: armyfoxtrot77

armyfoxtrot77
3 months ago#34
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

So?

So STFU.

Fire_81
3 months ago#35
armyfoxtrot77 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

So?

So STFU.

So don't attack randoms.every action had and equal and opposite reaction. Plenty of people feel as I do. You just don't like being called out for it. Too bad
PSN Fire_Girl81

spyder42
3 months ago#36
Fire_81 posted...
armyfoxtrot77 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

So?

So STFU.

So don't attack randoms.every action had and equal and opposite reaction. Plenty of people feel as I do. You just don't like being called out for it. Too bad

Has nothing to do with that. People do as they want. You are no ones boss, and hopefully are never in a position of management, as you would be absolutely f***in terrible at it.

I wish you had this game, so i could leave a paperbag containing fertilizer and a gold flip lighter on your doorstep.
3lric from Bethesda.net

Fire_81
3 months ago#37
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
armyfoxtrot77 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

So?

So STFU.

Has nothing to do with that. People do as they want. You are no ones boss, and hopefully are never in a position of management, as you would be absolutely f***in terrible at it.

Don't tell me what to do. How's that
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
3 months ago#38
so much hate towards one person.
wtf?
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 197 RAmarl.
Molon labe get a better background check plus mental health system.

spyder42
3 months ago#39
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
armyfoxtrot77 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
spyder42 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

So?

So STFU.

Don't tell me what to do. How's that

Dont tell other people what to do, hows that?
3lric from Bethesda.net

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
3 months ago#40
after buying the game

"I don't even know what I'm doing here."
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. "I don't even know what I'm doing here."
  • Topic Archived