You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Official friend finder

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#1
Psn: FrankGalikanokus

Add me up
"In the Lord of the Rings movies, Ian McKellen plays a wizard. Do you think he goes home at night and shoots lasers into his boyfriends ass ****!?!"

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#2
Bump
"In the Lord of the Rings movies, Ian McKellen plays a wizard. Do you think he goes home at night and shoots lasers into his boyfriends ass ****!?!"

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#3
No one?

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#4
I cant be the only one looking for people to play with

User Info: Man_the_kraut

Man_the_kraut
3 months ago#5
I think they already have 1-2 other friend threads on the board, can try there

Edit: nvm, can't find now.
Idk bud
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: ROTTEN

ROTTEN
3 months ago#6
add me up

Psn: iplayalonebud78

User Info: Adams41

Adams41
3 months ago#7
Psn awsome_penguin01
PSN Awsome_penguin01. IGN Adam Fc 0774-4861-6035 list: https://tinyurl.com/Adams41

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#8
ROTTEN posted...
add me up

Psn: iplayalonebud78

Dont quit your day job bud

F_Galikanokus
3 months ago#9
Adams41 posted...
Psn awsome_penguin01

Got your friend request

User Info: CAiNiACprime

CAiNiACprime
3 months ago#10
aPAWNinGAMES
- - - PSN = aPAWNinGAMES - - -
- - - GT = CAiN of LEGEND - - -
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Official friend finder