• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Where to sell this game?

User Info: TheReaJCoe

TheReaJCoe
1 month ago#1
Bought this game going in blind being a fan of Fallout 3 and 4 but after reading the reviews and watching gameplay I don't even want to play it. It's still in the package with the receipt in the bag from Best Buy. I got it about 3 weeks ago what should I do with it?
Original User

User Info: snoognz123

snoognz123
1 month ago#2
Say you bought it as a present, but the person has it already.

That should do it considering it’s still sealed with receipt.
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.

User Info: Flazk

Flazk
1 month ago#3
I guess finding a buyer on line would be the best bet through one of the more popular sites instead of retailers, as they properly are over stocked on fallout 76 due to the negative press (my guess anyway). You could also try to sell it to your friends?

Your properly going to get a lot of "you haven't even played it" or "just play it", but it seems you have done your research and have come to a conclusion and what are reviews for if not to give people an idea of what the game is like.

User Info: twotoothmcgee

twotoothmcgee
1 month ago#4
If it’s still sealed, it’s fully returnable. This thread screams inauthentic.

User Info: snoognz123

snoognz123
1 month ago#5
twotoothmcgee posted...
If it’s still sealed, it’s fully returnable. This thread screams inauthentic.

Yup, in Australia at eb, you get a seven day money back guarantee. (Sp?) so I always buy from them.
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.

User Info: Trahaldi

Trahaldi
1 month ago#6
just try it maybe you like it, or are you so poor that spending 50 on a game will make you struggle (no offence meant)
geez one night at the pub costs me more than a full price game...
psn-id: haldi0815
steam: el_gringo_grande

User Info: furrybeavers

furrybeavers
1 month ago#7
This is one of the worst troll attempts I've ever seen.

Get a life.
Nothing changes, except what has to.

User Info: TheReaJCoe

TheReaJCoe
1 month ago#8
furrybeavers posted...
This is one of the worst troll attempts I've ever seen.

Get a life.

want pics for proof?
Original User

User Info: Hanzoh

Hanzoh
1 month ago#9
Don’t need pics. Are you a kid? You don’t know anything about refunds?

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
1 month ago#10
TheReaJCoe posted...
Bought this game going in blind being a fan of Fallout 3 and 4 but after reading the reviews and watching gameplay I don't even want to play it. It's still in the package with the receipt in the bag from Best Buy. I got it about 3 weeks ago what should I do with it?

Look at your receipt. It usually has the store's refund policy on it. You might have a 30 day money back guarantee.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Where to sell this game?
  • Topic Archived