• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Purposely trying to fight other players

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
3 months ago#131
BOMB_SHOT posted...
This is my second, played Fallout 4 and really enjoyed it but Fallout 76 is much better. Can't stand the other ones like 3,2,1 with them ugly ass graphics nor do I even have a ps2 or ps1 to play them even if I want to. Fallout 76 improved upon everything that 4 was real talk.

Like I said, you don't belong on a Fallout game. This PVP nonsense attracts all the GTA psychos
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: Gundam_Rising

Gundam_Rising
3 months ago#132
This reminds me of the Ace Combat threads where the only ones defending seal clubbing and getting mad were the ones doing it and not wanting to get called out for it or feel attacked.
PSN: Legendary_Hi-Nu Semi-retired ACI pilot, Rising_Gundam(jpn alt)
Xbox 360: II Dark Z II Seriously thinking about quitting
(message deleted)

User Info: BOMB_SHOT

BOMB_SHOT
3 months ago#134
Gundam_Rising posted...
This reminds me of the Ace Combat threads where the only ones defending seal clubbing and getting mad were the ones doing it and not wanting to get called out for it or feel attacked.

That goes both ways homie, I could easily say the people that complains and whines are also the ones that can't defend themselves.

Fire_81
3 months ago#135
Gundam_Rising posted...

I agree. Maybe these people don't like players who show humility
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
3 months ago#136
And it's not the only thing wrong with it

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/77179046

User Info: Gundam_Rising

Gundam_Rising
3 months ago#137
BOMB_SHOT posted...
Gundam_Rising posted...

That goes both ways homie, I could easily say the people that complains and whines are also the ones that can't defend themselves.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/240052-fallout-76/77294264#37

Are you really trying to sit here and tell me people not f***ing with you is a legitimate thing to be mad about, like seriously who would concern themselves with non aggressive players and complain that they don't fight back?
PSN: Legendary_Hi-Nu Semi-retired ACI pilot, Rising_Gundam(jpn alt)
Xbox 360: II Dark Z II Seriously thinking about quitting

User Info: BOMB_SHOT

BOMB_SHOT
3 months ago#138
Gundam_Rising posted...
BOMB_SHOT posted...
Gundam_Rising posted...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/240052-fallout-76/77294264#37

Are you really trying to sit here and tell me people not f***ing with you is a legitimate thing to be mad about, like seriously who would concern themselves with non aggressive players and complain that they don't fight back?

You trippin if you think I'm mad, I'm just here to tell you and the other complainers straight up that there ain't nothing wrong with pvping which some of you claims there is you feel me. Y'all got people saying this whole game should be passive mode which is whack. I'm reminding y'all that this is the ****ing wasteland so pvping should be unrestricted real talk.

User Info: Jaden_WE

Jaden_WE
3 months ago#139
Fire_81 posted...
Man_the_kraut posted...
I'm lvl 131, I pretty much try to fight all the lvl 50+ people on the map. I don't really feel like there is a end game. Nuke zones are super easy, scorchbeast queen was a pushover/let down, doesn't feel like there's much left to do.

I voted that this isn't rude. What's wrong with this? I'm confused why this thread is even generating negativity.

It's like "if I feel end game pve is dull, I fight random lvl 50 + people".

There was some other thread where the guy was like "I friend people just to teleport to their base and destroy their camp". That's terrible. This is just someone pvp ing endgame instead of doing pve endgame and politely only attacking other high levels which quite frankly he shouldn't even be forced not to do - the creators of this opened pvp to everyone after like level 5 or so.

There's a lopsided bounty system already in place to turn the risk / reward system in this greatly against someone doing this behavior in the first place for a reason. If they want to attack low levels, they can - but they'll be at a disadvantage on the server from other high levels if they want to protect the low levels.

It's kind of like a dark souls player getting flak for only pvp invading in end game. Is that rude? I mean, I don't think so, and more importantly it's how the game developers wanted it.

Fire_81
3 months ago#140
@spyder42

See most people think it's rude. Don't tell me what to do.
PSN Fire_Girl81
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Purposely trying to fight other players
  • Topic Archived