• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Purposely trying to fight other players

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
1 month ago#1
Is it rude? - Results (214 votes)
Yes
51.87% (111 votes)
No
48.13% (103 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Man_the_kraut posted...
I'm lvl 131, I pretty much try to fight all the lvl 50+ people on the map. I don't really feel like there is a end game. Nuke zones are super easy, scorchbeast queen was a pushover/let down, doesn't feel like there's much left to do.
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 month ago#2
Dude.

You really have issues.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

Fire_81
1 month ago#3
I've been in more PVP scenarios than any of you combined. Over all I can hold my own but doesn't mean I like it. I find it pointless and annoying. I think people who play like that should only be stuck playing with other a******'s like themselves.
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: Middle hope

Middle hope
1 month ago#4
It's kinda a douche move to attack randos, but this game favors the victim heavily. If someone attacks you, you can get off a killing blow most of the time with a decent gun. Or you can always flee.
|)|_ |_\_/|)|_|)| - RE expert44
|\|__ |__/\| |__|\_|
This is RE expert44 (b^.^b)Have a nice day...

Fire_81
1 month ago#5
"Fire I have no idea why people randomly gunning you down could be annoying / tedious"
I think I could have over looked F076s numerous flaws but since it has PVP. I don't really even want the game now. Damn shame too, I love fallout....
PSN Fire_Girl81

Fire_81
1 month ago#6
Middle hope posted...
It's kinda a douche move to attack randos, but this game favors the victim heavily. If someone attacks you, you can get off a killing blow most of the time with a decent gun. Or you can always flee.

In GTA I always ignore people and play passive mode but it doesn't stop them from trying to run me over or something. PVPs just attract **** head players...
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: BuildMan147

BuildMan147
1 month ago#7
Fire_81 posted...
Middle hope posted...

In GTA I always ignore people and play passive mode but it doesn't stop them from trying to run me over or something. PVPs just attract **** head players...

Block from session, or change servers.
PSN ID "YourACasul"
Currently Playing: Dark Souls Remastered

Fire_81
1 month ago#8
One reason I stopped playing GTA5 was people would always try to get me in their car and shoot at other players. I was like, "why would I do that?"

"Cause it's fun!"

No it's dumb...
PSN Fire_Girl81

Fire_81
1 month ago#9
BuildMan147 posted...
Fire_81 posted...
Middle hope posted...

Block from session, or change servers.

Shouldn't even have to do that...
PSN Fire_Girl81

Fire_81
1 month ago#10
Come to think of it, I dont even attack animals or people on fallout 4 unless they attack me.
PSN Fire_Girl81
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Purposely trying to fight other players
  • Topic Archived