You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Genuinely pissed at Bethesda

User Info: Vallix

Vallix
1 week ago#1
They put twice the effort designing the terrain, and unique building structures in this world than they did Fallout 4 (FO4 literally looks washed out all the time and the terrain is just brown). Twice the creativity in creature design (except the damn gun slinging scorched). All for this!? Bethesda! More effort in an MP world than SP!? I hope some modder rips this map/the creatures and creates a SP game.
''That time Thor, formerly a B-list hero defeated DC's entire team of A-listers at the box office. History has been made Nov 17, 2017''
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Muhspaceaids

Muhspaceaids
1 week ago#2
If they survive the scandals...maybe fo5 will be nice? Theyre literally trying to commit social suicide at this point
Only plebs use 10 posts per page

User Info: PrinceofDDR

PrinceofDDR
1 week ago#3
Muhspaceaids posted...
If they survive the scandals...maybe fo5 will be nice? Theyre literally trying to commit social suicide at this point

If they drop the ball with Starfield and ESPECIALLY Elder Scrolls 6, I don’t see how they’ll be able to recover.
Fabulous Biker CEO of GTA Online!

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 week ago#4
I still got faith in Bethesda in Starfield and ES6 if its a singleplayer experience. I liked Fallout 4, and Skyrim was legendary.

This game is a set back, that's cascaded into a hilarious amount of catastrophes. I just hope this f*** up hasn't affected ES6 directly
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
1 week ago#5
In general, more effort needs to be put on a MP world than a SP world. And while they put more effort on those areas, it's because they are mostly using reused assets from 4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: John325

John325
1 week ago#6
They could probably recycle this mess into a pretty decent single player Fallout if they were smart.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=john325

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
1 week ago#7
How hard would it be to mod it into a single player game?

User Info: Vallix

Vallix
6 days ago#8
Seriously this game actually made me want to explore all of it,and so many areas were completely diverse something that Fallout 4 failed to do with it's reused churches and building structures flat brown lands and a damn swamp at the bottom. And we got another swamp in Far Harbor. That abandoned camp area in 76 alone absolutely s***s on sunshine tidings.

The f*** Bethesda, the f***. As someone else said this one is like Skyrim level diversity.
''That time Thor, formerly a B-list hero defeated DC's entire team of A-listers at the box office. History has been made Nov 17, 2017''
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Genuinely pissed at Bethesda