You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Bethesda are now releasing the addresses and card info of any one who complained

User Info: Madmartagon

Madmartagon
6 days ago#101
AzaneAzer posted...
Vyrulisse posted...
Yeah the hacking incident was far worse and they came out of it alright.

Being hacked and spending massive resources and completely changing their system vs "Lol we made random people support admins"

I like to point out i was playing eq2 at the time and i got free identity theft for a few years from Sony
also the hack took place since they did not update there systems even when ppl where telling them to months and months be for the hack
wtf is going on with this company I love fallout 3/4 and skyrim but wtf
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
Wynters387 posted...
I too was a game developer like you... till I shot myself in the foot

Bethesda took an arrow in the knee
Official Tingle of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Add this sig if you genuinely like Piranha Plant
feraldrgn posted...
I personally don't agree, hackers can get through anything if you're targetted & it's the hackers who were at fault, but I'm not here to argue.

The hackers caused the incident, but sony had the responsibility to deal with it. That’s just how security works.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: gjc2007

gjc2007
6 days ago#105
LITERALLY. EVERYTHING. Involving this game is bugged to oblivion and back.

f***ing hell.
Console wars are stupid

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
6 days ago#106
realskillz1990 posted...
wtf is going on with this company I love fallout 3/4 and skyrim but wtf

Fall from grace begun.

And obsidian showed their new open world RPG at the game awards. Poor Starfield =(
https://youtu.be/swIwgeaOasM
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> https://imgur.com/Mr374Y0 https://imgur.com/COylKWt

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
5 days ago#107
Agent_Stroud posted...
xxIron_Dragonxx posted...
Agent_Stroud posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
ToasterLlama posted...
Foreverltj posted...
You just know there is going to be people who STILL defend Bethesda after this...

I defend fallout 76, not bethesda, as the game itself without the bugs is pretty good

Lol, yeah and a dog s*** sandwich also tastes great without the dog s***.

You sound like you have some personal experience on that topic, methinks. Anything you’d like to share with your fellow board members? 🤣

Do you have a scat fetish you're trying to hide? Sounds like you're anxious to hear a guy talk about eating poo 🤔

Ack! You caught me. Guilty as charged! 😂

Just kidding, in case it wasn’t obvious enough. By the way, this kind of silliness is what GameFAQs used to be known for until people got way too serious all of a sudden. Gah, I miss the old days. :-/

Err what time period are you thinking of? Within the last decade Gamefaqs has always been looked down on by outsiders
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
Its kind of funny if you are not affected by this. Company gets sick of people complaining so they just leak your info to randoms. You will think harder next time you want your legendary bag replaced
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
5 days ago#109
Madmartagon posted...
also the hack took place since they did not update there systems even when ppl where telling them to months and months be for the hack

That was a time when people were saying that everyone was going to get hacked, Remember when Anonymous was a household name?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Bethesda are now releasing the addresses and card info of any one who complained