You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. How many heads do you think are rolling at Bethesda now?

User Info: konokonohamaru

konokonohamaru
6 days ago#1
It doesn't please me to think about it, but you have to imagine some people are getting canned over this. Especially the canvas bag fiasco, I would think
Official Tingle of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Add this sig if you genuinely like Piranha Plant

User Info: Stacy_Adam

Stacy_Adam
6 days ago#2
Who exactly do you think would be firing them? I'd imagine the whole canvas bag thing was a decision made by the higher ups in the company.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
6 days ago#3
konokonohamaru posted...
It doesn't please me to think about it, but you have to imagine some people are getting canned over this. Especially the canvas bag fiasco, I would think

As it should be. No excuses.

User Info: Marsillio

Marsillio
6 days ago#4
None most likely.
We can now use some profanity.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/6-gamefaqs-announcements/71378067

User Info: Pee_Pull

Pee_Pull
6 days ago#5
All of them.

I look for a merge next year.
PSN: Pee_Pull
Add me for some jolly cooperation!!

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
6 days ago#6
kanon951 posted...
konokonohamaru posted...

As it should be. No excuses.

What a ridiculous thing to say. You're showing your ignorance.
My dreams are all dead and buried. Sometimes I wish the Sun would just explode.

User Info: Vampyre_Ghost

Vampyre_Ghost
6 days ago#7
How is it ignorant to think that someone should be responsible for this, and suffer consequences.

Bethesda would have been better off sticking a note in the box saying sorry no bag. There was an issue with the canvas order, we are currently working on filling every order and will send them out to customers when they are available.

Sure, they would get a bit of heat for that too, but at least that is honest.
(edited 6 days ago)

StoneRevolver
6 days ago#8
Because demanding blood over a bag is stupid. Especially since they are fixing it.
No one gets fired over something so insignificant. Maybe if the bag was the entire issue, but it wasn't. It was just fuel on an already over dramatic fire. It would only have been half the fiasco it is if the launch hadn't been a disaster.

User Info: Pee_Pull

Pee_Pull
6 days ago#9
StoneRevolver posted...
Because demanding blood over a bag is stupid. Especially since they are fixing it.
No one gets fired over something so insignificant. Maybe if the bag was the entire issue, but it wasn't. It was just fuel on an already over dramatic fire. It would only have been half the fiasco it is if the launch hadn't been a disaster.

O.o

Here's how this conversation goes...

CEO: "We were projected for 5 gazillion sales this quarter."
Schmuck: "Well, there was this thingy..."
CEO: "Who did this thingy?"
Schmuck: "It...it was me..."
CEO: "Am I gonna has my 5 gazillion anyway?"
Schmuck: "No, and you'll have to pay too."
CEO:"Nancy!!! Bring me....the BUS."
Schmuck *jumps out of 9th story window.
PSN: Pee_Pull
Add me for some jolly cooperation!!

StoneRevolver
6 days ago#10
Pee_Pull posted...
StoneRevolver posted...

O.o

Here's how this conversation goes...

CEO: "We were projected for 5 gazillion sales this quarter."
Schmuck: "Well, there was this thingy..."
CEO: "Who did this thingy?"
Schmuck: "It...it was me..."
CEO: "Am I gonna has my 5 gazillion anyway?"
Schmuck: "No, and you'll have to pay too."
CEO:"Nancy!!! Bring me....the BUS."
Schmuck *jumps out of 9th story window.

But you assume it was some average joe who made that decision. When that simply isn't possible.
Only someone with authority gets to make that call. I doubt it was even from bethesda, and likely something zenimax decided because they wouldn't tolerate any delays. The game needed 6 months. If they weren't gonna wait for the game to finish they certainly weren't gonna allow time for more bags.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. How many heads do you think are rolling at Bethesda now?