You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Can we delete the BETA now?

User Info: DogBomb

DogBomb
1 week ago#1
Since the save data is separate, we should be able to right?
When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.

User Info: Sageypie

Sageypie
1 week ago#2
Honestly, I'm kind of hoping it'll work as an install for the full game. Save us all the time of downloading whatever patch is going to be needed come release day.

I mean, I know that that's not going to be the case and all, but I can hope a little.

User Info: GhostCrysis

GhostCrysis
1 week ago#3
Yes

User Info: deadpelican

deadpelican
1 week ago#4
Wait seriously? We are going to have to download a completely differently game on release day? That's ridiculous!

I thought BETA was just the unfinished game with limited access.

Wow what a bunch of nonsense.

I don't mind downloading a patch, but I don't want to download a whole game- again. It took over 12 hours to download this game. Same goes for the over 30 gb update. I to let that download overnight. And no, I don't have slow internet. My speed test with my laptop said I had 20 mbps but for whatever reason, the PS4 only downloads at 8 mbps. Makes no damn sense but it is what it is.

Sure as hell don't care to go through all that again.
PEOPLE OF THE COMMONWEALTH: DO NOT INTERFERE. OUR INTENTIONS ARE PEACEFUL. WE ARE THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: akgamefan

akgamefan
1 week ago#5
I'm not deleting my game data yet till I hear something official about it.
Obesity kills 8 times the number of people annually in the U.S. compared to guns. Ban junk food and soda now to save our youth before it's too late.

User Info: miskhak

miskhak
1 week ago#6
If you have pre-ordered the game, preload (if you have enabled it) will start some time on Monday, I guess? I figure we will see if it is going to be a patch for the beta or a separate full download, and can delete the beta if it's the latter. Well, at least I will have to in that case, as I don't have another ~110 free gigs on my hard disk.

User Info: smegheaded

smegheaded
1 week ago#7
deadpelican posted...
Wait seriously? We are going to have to download a completely differently game on release day? That's ridiculous!

I don't mind downloading a patch, but I don't want to download a whole game- again. It took over 12 hours to download this game. Same goes for the over 30 gb update. I to let that download overnight. And no, I don't have slow internet. My speed test with my laptop said I had 20 mbps but for whatever reason, the PS4 only downloads at 8 mbps. Makes no damn sense but it is what it is.

Wahhh
----------------------------------------
PSN/Nintendo ID - rnmclrnn

User Info: WickedWitcher

WickedWitcher
1 week ago#8
DogBomb posted...
Since the save data is separate, we should be able to right?

The save data should carry over to the final release.
How can I believe, when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see

User Info: NowServing

NowServing
1 week ago#9
deadpelican posted...

You don't have slow internet?! At 20 MBPS?! This isn't 2010. I'd get new internet bud. I'm easily reaching speeds of over 100 MBPS.
PSN: NowSeRViNG-
Currently Playing: Fallout 4

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
1 week ago#10
Alright for some
It depends on the country and where in the country you are
The original 90gb took 2 and a half days for me in the rural uk
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. Can we delete the BETA now?