• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. As a whole does it not discourage griefing by

User Info: JoshuaBagwell

JoshuaBagwell
5 months ago#1
In the video you only get 10 caps for player kills if you wasting ammo trying to kill players then having to buy or find more ammo while spending caps on building it just seems like a waste of ammo just for 10 caps
Guyver

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
5 months ago#2
If it's the pgarvey clip its 1224+8=1232 caps.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
5 months ago#3
That's not a good and effective way to discourage griefing cause griefers won't care how much money they make. As another guy suggested, make it so if someone kills you without you guys being in a duel. The killer won't be able to see you on their radar and also won't be able to hide from you on your radar. But I think a even better solution would be to have the Mothman harass and murder a griefer
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
5 months ago#4
That wouldn't mean much, because most griefers do it for fun, not profit. Anyway, there is already some griefing measures in place. We will see how it goes in the beta.

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
5 months ago#5
Opunaesala posted...
That wouldn't mean much, because most griefers do it for fun, not profit. Anyway, there is already some griefing measures in place. We will see how it goes in the beta.

I can almost bet Bethesda hasn’t a clue how to deter griefing yet. And are betting on the beta for player input on how to solve the problem.

I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty player driven game.
Nice!!

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
5 months ago#6
FrozenHELL78 posted...
Opunaesala posted...

I can almost bet Bethesda hasn’t a clue how to deter griefing yet. And are betting on the beta for player input on how to solve the problem.

They already said they would follow feedback, and make adjustments based on it.

It seems to me, they want a certain level of griefing to be possible.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Xtreme65

Xtreme65
5 months ago#7
WhillB posted...
FrozenHELL78 posted...
Opunaesala posted...

They already said they would follow feedback, and make adjustments based on it.

It seems to me, they want a certain level of griefing to be possible.

Well of course they want SOME griefing. They essentially want some players to act like raiders.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
5 months ago#8
I think they want pvp to happen not necessarily griefing. They want players raiding but not camp a group of people like a******s
Nice!!

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
5 months ago#9
FrozenHELL78 posted...
I think they want pvp to happen not necessarily griefing. They want players raiding but not camp a group of people like a******s

No not to a degree that is super disruptive.

But they certainly want players to have the ability to kill others that may not want to engage in such activity.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 months ago#10
sounds like crap.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 195 RAmarl. no longer hiding from my past.
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. As a whole does it not discourage griefing by
  • Topic Archived