• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. To you would this be cool

User Info: mavrick_19

mavrick_19
5 months ago#1
What would you guys think if the private servers they were talking was being able to end up being able to play offline with mod support. Its a long shot do you think it would be a cool step. Thanks in advance

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
5 months ago#2
Kind of, but not really. Like Diablo 3 on consoles, I just see it leading to a huge cheating epidemic online if you have access to everything locally. Diablo 3 on PC is far better in that regard because it is always online. Always online has its downsides, but that isn't one of them.

User Info: jordangold527

jordangold527
5 months ago#3
If progress on those realms was kept local and wasn't available online then it would be neat. Otherwise, yea. Big cheating problem. I would love the idea of this game being solo offline, but I'm not to perturbed by it always being online so long as I can eventually have a private server.
()_()
(*-*) they're watching you...

User Info: mavrick_19

mavrick_19
5 months ago#4
Yeah my prob is what happens when the internet is down and stuff

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
5 months ago#5
Go do something else?
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
5 months ago#6
I think just about anything should be allowed on private servers.

However, I fear that with no story and no NPC's, there will be nothing to do offline.
The purpose of this board isn't to promote the game, it's to discuss it, good or bad. Stop whining about people being negative about a game.

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
5 months ago#7
nuschler2212 posted...

However, I fear that with no story and no NPC's, there will be nothing to do offline.

stfu
"You are a regular bot lane expecting a normal game then BOOM two idiots show up. flying to bot lane."
-The_Weird_Gamer

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
5 months ago#8
nuschler2212 posted...

Making stuff up again, I see.

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty
5 months ago#9
To you, this would be cool. To me? Just tepid, honey. You really wanna change my temperature? Twist my nobs, hard. They stick.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. To you would this be cool
  • Topic Archived