No NPC's so no quests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. No NPC's so no quests?

User Info: IqarP15

IqarP15
1 month ago#11
I'd like to nuke vault 76 just to see what happens if it's possible.
"SPOILERS"... If ppl call me a douche bag I reply "Well at least I'm scoring!"

User Info: Opunaesala

Opunaesala
1 month ago#12
IqarP15 posted...

Not much, since it would be under ground and they were built to withstand nuclear blasts.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
1 month ago#13
Robots, ghouls, Super mutants, other rampant AI, someone like Mr. House or The Master, vault overseers or Enclave over your pip boy comm. There are a lot of possibilities even if the surface has no humans trying to repopulate.
Try not to cry in nostalgia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs

IqarP15
1 month ago#14
What I mean by nuking the vault is killing players that are still around it and turning it into a end game zone thus having extreme radiation killing unprotected players as well as end game mobs running after them.

Opunaesala
1 month ago#15
IqarP15 posted...
What I mean by nuking the vault is killing players that are still around it and turning it into a end game zone thus having extreme radiation killing unprotected players as well as end game mobs running after them.

You get a warning if a nuke is incoming, so you can get out of the way.

IqarP15
1 month ago#16
I know that but still there has to be some unlucky ppl just coming out of the vault or logging in and boom.

Opunaesala
1 month ago#17
IqarP15 posted...
I know that but still there has to be some unlucky ppl just coming out of the vault or logging in and boom.

I doubt you can nuke the vault since they wouldn't want a high level zone right outside, but anyway, it would be kind of pointless. The PCs can just respawn, and they don't lose anything.

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
1 month ago#18
Bendetto posted...
i hear there are no weapons in this game and the main game-mode is you vs other players walking around the wastes trying to see a list of landmarks before the other players do!

VegantoKeens posted...
Robots, ghouls, Super mutants, other rampant AI, someone like Mr. House or The Master, vault overseers or Enclave over your pip boy comm. There are a lot of possibilities even if the surface has no humans trying to repopulate.

Yeah. just like a movie, listen to the holotape, read the terminal; as if people loved reading them terminals and notes in F4 lol.

TC meant no dialogue nor narrative choices. Not even weird out of place remarks as in F4.

Basically it's like minecraft with a HUGE amount of terminals to read and holotapes to listen to. YET unlike minecraft you can only build rundown chicken shacks.

User Info: aheedthegreat

aheedthegreat
1 month ago#19
judgexp posted...
Bendetto posted...
i hear there are no weapons in this game and the main game-mode is you vs other players walking around the wastes trying to see a list of landmarks before the other players do!

VegantoKeens posted...

Yeah. just like a movie, listen to the holotape, read the terminal; as if people loved reading them terminals and notes in F4 lol.

TC meant no dialogue nor narrative choices. Not even weird out of place remarks as in F4.

Basically it's like minecraft with a HUGE amount of terminals to read and holotapes to listen to. YET unlike minecraft you can only build rundown chicken shacks.

Exactly this. I wanted a co op fallout game, this is not it.
FFBE IGN: Aheed FC: 190,171,586
PSN Aheed_The_Great

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
1 month ago#20
IqarP15 posted...

Don't worry, 'streamers' will have the nuke codes in 10 minutes probably.
PC: https://i.imgur.com/LQH83f9.jpg
Ryzen 5 - - GTX 1080 FTW
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 76
  3. No NPC's so no quests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived