You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO DC Super-Villains
  3. Good place to farm studs? Purple stud location?

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
2 months ago#1
Topic. My kids spend my studs faster than I can make them, and buy characters behind my back as I'm trying to save up for the multipliers. I want to buy the red brick while they are in bed as this is really starting to annoy/anger me. What's a good place to get studs fast?
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
2 months ago#2
Keep flying around between Gotham/Metropolis.
There's a purple on the scales of Lady Liberty.
Also if you've gotten the files of the characters, you can reopen the case for a purple IIRC.
There's one on top of Lexcorp (above the portal to Appocolips).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

User Info: JakeGallows2099

JakeGallows2099
2 months ago#3
Warp to the Customizer room, and there is a briefcase right behind you you can smash for a purple stud. then run to the left and exit the area. once back in the hub, warp right back to the customizer room and repeat the process. and believe me, once you get the multipliers, studs will no longer be an issue, just from running down a block, you will get far more than you can ever spend.
One batch... Two batch...
Penny and Dime...

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
2 months ago#4
I just kept doing Granny Knows Best (Bonus Level 1) in freeplay and kept Smashing Everything in Starlabs over and over.

- There is a Graffiti Passage in Granny Knows Best which has bubbles of Blue Studs. If you keep smashing as much as you can the entire level and explore you can get quite a lot of studs.

- Every time you exit Starlabs it resets, you can also get quite a lot of gold and blue studs.

It's tedious but it pays off once you get enough for the 2X and 4X Red Bricks. After that get the 6X Red Brick and that will be enough to get every thing else.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
2 months ago#5
Thank you. I finally have the first three multipliers on all kids files.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala

User Info: Arseen

Arseen
2 months ago#6
I would have used tough love method:
Kid spends studs -> Kid collects more studs him-/herself.
Then again I'm bit of an lazy )ยค(
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO DC Super-Villains
  3. Good place to farm studs? Purple stud location?