This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Ai in this game is stupid

User Info: dirtman88

dirtman88
1 week ago#1
I used an alolan marowak against a rocket grunt with 3 voltorb. She used self destruct twice and swift once......
3ds fc- 5112-4604-0713

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
1 week ago#2
To be fair rocket grunts aren't smart in general......

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
1 week ago#3
The electric gym leader had his Volt orb open with explosion like the last 5 days Ive fought him lol
Science is life

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
1 week ago#4
Maybe the rocket grunt is unfamiliar with Alolan forms and thought your Marowak was ground type.
Asus ROG GL502VS
Feminism, BLM, and political correctness are cancers to society. BLM is a feminist group that hates straight black males.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#5
The AI in Pokémon games have never been particularly smart. That's why NPC pokémon (including Master Trainers) have 2-3 moves in this game because they're prone to just randomly selecting moves. That's why the Stadium games flat out cheated with RNG stacked in their favor.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Ai in this game is stupid