This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Is Gen V still the most hated new set of Pokemon?

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
1 week ago#1
The topic?

Do you like Unova?
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 week ago#2
Gen 7 got a lot of flack for ultra beasts, Lycanroc day but orange, literally my mom's cereal mascot, literally my mom's tumblrina, literally my mom's sonic OC and literally my mom's Toucan
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
1 week ago#3
yes

Decapre posted...
Do you like Unova?

no
blocking all users whose posts make me cringe

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#4
Absolutely.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: TehGooseV2

TehGooseV2
1 week ago#5
Zeraora posted...
yes

Decapre posted...
Do you like Unova?

no
The "Mew DLC" is a switch controller/Pokemon Go Plus Accessory AND toy that comes with a mew. So its actually extremely cost effective to purchase it.

User Info: Microcastle

Microcastle
1 week ago#6
Is Gen V still the most hated new set of Pokemon?
Do you like Unova?
These are mutually exclusive. Your poll is meaningless.
"When you're loving most at night
And I love you back."

User Info: pichuscute

pichuscute
1 week ago#7
It's my least favorite probably, but Gen 6 is just about equal. I only like Froakie from that Gen, but the mons are generally slightly less insulting, I guess. Probably because there's so f***ing few of them...

Gen 4 isn't far behind, mostly consisting of Digimon, but it has some redeemables. Gen 7 has mons I legitimately love, like Mimikyu, so it's higher still.

I'd say it goes: 1>2>3>>>>7>4>6>5
Looking forward to: FFVIIR, Metroid Prime 4, SMTV, Daemon x Machina, Octopath Traveler.
Fav series: Zelda, Mario Kart, WipEout, Custom Robo, SMT, Final Fantasy.

User Info: UnovaBestGen

UnovaBestGen
1 week ago#8
Decapre posted...
Do you like Unova?

GIVE US M O T H E R 3

User Info: Desparae

Desparae
1 week ago#9
How do you f*** up the first post of a poll this badly? The questions are literally opposite.

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
1 week ago#10
Wait, people hated gen 5??? There were soo many good 'mons. And I loved the story. Maybe I'm so fond of it though because it's where I first got into competitive Pokemon battling.
"Knowing you're welcome, now matter how much has changed, is what having a home is all about."
GT/PSN: cxvAnimosity
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Is Gen V still the most hated new set of Pokemon?