This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. When does Mew evolve into Mewtwo?

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
1 week ago#81
chrispkmnmaster posted...
why did u quote that? u think that is bait? loool, well i thought i told u already, i cant fit all the commas and periods after the numbers and stuff cuz it is at the limit of characters!

Why do it after some but not the others? It’s just not right.
Everyone from Smogon is better than you.

User Info: Vtalucard

Vtalucard
1 week ago#82
You need 8 candles, a flash light, a lighter, and some really old headphones
chrispkmnmaster posted...
it was very easily understandable, unless u dont know all the text slangs maybe.

"Nuclear thermodynamics is very easy to understand, unless you don't know nuclear thermodynamics, maybe."
[ nd9k ]
@bluebeans u think i should get rid of all the commas rather than have some but not all? would that rly look better?
Top 11 games 1 SMS SA2B, 2 BotW SS TP HD, 3 SMO OoT 3d SMG1 SMG2, 4 Pkmn Gen 4 and 7, 5 Colosseum XD 6 PM64 7 PM 2, 8 PM 3 9 Pkmn Gen 2 and 3, 10 SM64DS 11 SM64
(edited 1 week ago)
not to sound rude, but didnt u say it was rude to correct people's spelling? wouldnt it be rude to correct somones grammar too then? well im fine with it in most cases. it all depends on how u go about it. if u say u spelled that wrong u moron, then that is rude. if u say like how i said it is porygon 2 not polygon 2, it is a friendly correction. how u are correcting me, is friendly. thx man. im curious tho, u think i should ditch all the commas rather than just put all i can fit but not all that are needed?
Top 11 games 1 SMS SA2B, 2 BotW SS TP HD, 3 SMO OoT 3d SMG1 SMG2, 4 Pkmn Gen 4 and 7, 5 Colosseum XD 6 PM64 7 PM 2, 8 PM 3 9 Pkmn Gen 2 and 3, 10 SM64DS 11 SM64

User Info: Heranerdy

Heranerdy
6 days ago#86
What level does luvdisc evolves to alomomola?
neither of those pokemon have evolution lines

User Info: Err_And_Del

Err_And_Del
6 days ago#88
Heranerdy posted...
What level does luvdisc evolves to alomomola?

I'm still upset that this doesn't happen. Look at them. The moment I saw a wild Alomamola I assumed that luvdisc got an evolution, and was disappointed to find out that it didn't, due to them wanting to exclude the pokemon of other generations.

User Info: JiggyNinja

JiggyNinja
6 days ago#89
jackfrost2016 posted...
They give good Christians a bad name. Like how Feminist makes women in general look like violent b****es who give men s*** for fighting back when some THOT starts attacking them for no reason.

This is totally true. Feminism is what makes women into violent b****es, and not at all the fault of people like you who call them and treat them like violent b****es. It's just logic.
BloodMoon7 posted...
Porygon evolves into Polygon 2.

Though it's also a manmade Pokémon, just like Mewtwo. The lesson here is that humans are stupid and bad at naming things.

So you're telling me I need to trade my Mew while it's holding an Upgrade Disc?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. When does Mew evolve into Mewtwo?