• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. where are there so many people who hate this game hanging out in this board?

User Info: gizmo0601

gizmo0601
1 week ago#1
Why spend so much time here, when you keep saying how you really don't care about the game, how other people should not buy it, how you wouldn't buy it FOR 40 CENTS, etc? Like what are you guys trying to achieve? Ironically if you think so low of the game, you must think even less of the value of your time (and your life) by spending talking about things you're absolutely disgusted with. Your time must be worth less than 40 cents to you I guess.

Genuinely curious.

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
1 week ago#2
That argument will have no affect on them, it's better to wind them up with the reminder they're promoting the game's status on GameFAQs by contributing to its activity level.
Sig

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
1 week ago#3
I don’t hate the game, I just can’t support it because I don’t like the direction GF took. I still love Pokémon at the end of the day.
"The Vita will probably outlive the Switch" RandyDragon
PSN: AxiomGenesis

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
1 week ago#4
to laugh at people like you

gizmo0601 posted...
Your time must be worth less than 40 cents to you I guess.

that applies to everyone who uses this site in 2018
blocking all users whose posts make me cringe

User Info: Duwangboi

Duwangboi
1 week ago#5
to be around to say "i told you so" when you finally see the disappointing s*** that is this cash grab.
https://i.imgtc.com/1nh0wWl.png

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 week ago#6
Duwangboi posted...
to be around to say "i told you so" when you finally see the disappointing s*** that is this cash grab.

And when people actually enjoy the game, what then?
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: LnV

LnV
1 week ago#7
For the same reason people attack minecraft and Fortnite...To piss people off...

If you support TPC thrash after all they have done you deserve this anyway...

Before you say "I dont care", you care enough to make this thread, you dont want haters here

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
1 week ago#8
cuz its fun.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: gizmo0601

gizmo0601
1 week ago#9
Zeraora posted...
to laugh at people like you

gizmo0601 posted...
Your time must be worth less than 40 cents to you I guess.

that applies to everyone who uses this site in 2018

It's completely different to use a board to discuss about a game you enjoy than spending a time on a board for a game you claim you couldn't care less about.

User Info: hypersonic2000

hypersonic2000
1 week ago#10
Salt, mostly.

They know if this game succeeds, Gen 8 is a pipe dream, lol.
49ers, Warriors, Giants, Sharks fan for life
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2015, 2017, 2018 NBA CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. where are there so many people who hate this game hanging out in this board?
  • Topic Archived