Warning! Possible leaks incoming

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Warning! Possible leaks incoming

User Info: GamerFan210

GamerFan210
3 days ago#1
Supposedly people already have the games in their hands after it broke street date, so be aware that they may be coming. Granted, these are sudo-remakes, but there may be new elements of the story or post game we're not aware of. Just a warning.

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
3 days ago#2
id be surprised if anyone actually cares enough about this game to leak it

User Info: SDragonRedox

SDragonRedox
3 days ago#3
people care so little about this game that even vp is free from attention whores 2 weeks before release

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
3 days ago#4
Yeah, literally nobody gives a s*** about this game. Also I highly doubt there will be any big surprises left.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.
I called it. Now...the wait begins......
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 days ago#6
If there was anything remotely interesting, I expect they would've marketed it by now. Though with Masuda in the director's seat, they at least managed to keep a lot of the Mega Evolutions a secret for XY, so who knows.

User Info: Bones1031

Bones1031
3 days ago#7
I don’t understand how there is any hate for these games. I’m so happy its back to kanto. The games are also gorgeous, absolutely love the art style.

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
3 days ago#8
Bones1031 posted...
I don’t understand how there is any hate for these games. I’m so happy its back to kanto. The games are also gorgeous, absolutely love the art style.

It's not about going back to Kanto or visuals, it's the gameplay changes that has people pissed off.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Rip3465

Rip3465
3 days ago#9
Yeah, no one cares about these games. As proven by the number of people here who apparently only came to say they don't care.
No one hates Sonic more then the Sonic fanbase.
Are you talking about those people who loaded up Youtube on their Switches and took pictures of the screens while Youtube played videos of gameplay?
My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
  3. Warning! Possible leaks incoming