You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
  3. Can't access the claw in the Playroom near end of game

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
6 months ago#1
Is this normal? I think I have all the "globes" from the claw except for one color (have 20/21). I have coin.

The game won't offer the square button for me to hit to get at the claw. Is there something else I need to do first? One thing that's different now than all the other times I visited the claw is I haven't collected any more Robots in the meantime. IOW do I need to rescue at least one new Robot or else it won't let me access the claw? I wasn't planning on rescuing more Robots, the very few unrescued are a PITA to get to. But I was thinking this could be the reason.

I have the "special globe". There is also a globe category that only has one item in it. I don't have that globe either, don't really know what that is...

I am still fighting the shark at the end of World 5...
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: Godot64

Godot64
5 months ago#2
I know this is practically a necro, but the one globe remaining has to be the shark globe, which you haven't unlocked yet because you haven't defeated it. But hopefully you've defeated it now!

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
5 months ago#3
Thanks for answering! I did figure out that it was because the game restricts the number of globes you can get depending on your achievements. Never ran into that before, probably because I only picked up several globes at a time, always less globes than I was allowed to get.

Still haven't defeated the shark...I don't think I went back to it after writing the above. I have started and finished Uncharted 4 and got well into God of War in the meantime (amazing game!) and will tend to the shark eventually.
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
  3. Can't access the claw in the Playroom near end of game