• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
  3. If this board stays dead, try Reddit for PSVR

User Info: scm60

scm60
9 months ago#1
Lots going on over there for all things VR.
Been playing video games for over 30 years. That's right -- that's before most of you were even born. Doesn't make me special -- just old.

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
9 months ago#2
yeah the VR boards seem pretty dead unfortunately.
with regards to your sig, i've been playing games for over 40 years now so i'm even older than you (51) lol
"skip to the end?"

User Info: huyi

huyi
9 months ago#3
i'm not registered on Reddit yet so i'm stuck in this graveyard for now.

Ozric67 posted...
with regards to your sig, i've been playing games for over 40 years now so i'm even older than you (51) lol

i'll be 36 this year and i still feel old lol
Loot Boxes, more Loot Boxes, Microtransactions, Battle Royale, that will be 300 mill per second please...

User Info: scm60

scm60
9 months ago#4
I got you both beat. I'm 70 and I need to update my sig -- more like 40 years now. By the way, I'm loving this game. I put it right up there with Moss -- just as cute. Maybe its being so old but I'm finding this game to be a little challenging. Haven't made it to the 2nd world yet.
Been playing video games for over 30 years. That's right -- that's before most of you were even born. Doesn't make me special -- just old.

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
9 months ago#5
scm60 posted...
I got you both beat. I'm 70 and I need to update my sig -- more like 40 years now. By the way, I'm loving this game. I put it right up there with Moss -- just as cute. Maybe its being so old but I'm finding this game to be a little challenging. Haven't made it to the 2nd world yet.

I just started the second world and it's even better than the first one. It's amazing, if I hadn't already bought the vr headset then THIS would convince me to get one immediately if not sooner.
"skip to the end?"

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
9 months ago#6
Totally agreed, the reddit for PSVR is great.

huyi posted...
i'm not registered on Reddit yet so i'm stuck in this graveyard for now.

Do it! Totally worth it.
When the mod with the obsession is so scared, they wait until they can mod multiple posts so they don't have to deal with a dispute they know they'll lose. XD
  1. Boards
  2. Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
  3. If this board stays dead, try Reddit for PSVR
  • Topic Archived