Is it just impossible to tap CPU's out?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K19
  3. Is it just impossible to tap CPU's out?

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
5 days ago#1
I changed it to mashing the button because the spinning thing is nonsense.

No matter how damaged they get they never tap out. I had Orton in White/Grey head health and was submitting his head and no matter how fast I mash the button he doesn't tap out.
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea."

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
5 days ago#2
No just extremely difficult
I think if we spent the time we spent thinking about not spending money and spent that time on spending money, then itd be time well spent.

User Info: Unrealtairo

Unrealtairo
5 days ago#3
Lot of complaints about it for tower submissions too, its just a really s*** system. Turbo controller and button mash is the best route to go
Beep boop

User Info: necrondude

necrondude
5 days ago#4
Unrealtairo posted...
Lot of complaints about it for tower submissions too, its just a really s*** system. Turbo controller and button mash is the best route to go

Seems like they massively over-corrected. I think it was 2k17 or 18 where you could just put a CPU in a submission hold and if you mashed fast enough tap them out in the first 5 seconds because they didn't start to fight back for a second or two.
"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea."

User Info: TheCrippler

TheCrippler
5 days ago#5
necrondude posted...
I changed it to mashing the button because i don't know how to use the other system.

No matter how damaged they get they never tap out. I had Orton in White/Grey head health and was submitting his head and no matter how fast I mash the button he doesn't tap out.

Fixd

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
5 days ago#6
It is impossible, Brock Lesnar on the million dollar tower caused me to delete my game. You’re gonnna make something that f***ing hard then I’ll just delete it and move onto another game.

That submission system can f*** itself. I’m happy sticking with Fire Pro.

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
5 days ago#7
Mr_Killstreak posted...
It is impossible, Brock Lesnar on the million dollar tower caused me to delete my game. You’re gonnna make something that f***ing hard then I’ll just delete it and move onto another game.

Lol at the overreacting. Just learn how it works until you get good at it. It definitely has a bit of a learning curve at first, but eventually you will understand it. They wouldn’t have put it in the game if it was “impossible”.
Hulkhogan1: Then, now, forever!
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
5 days ago#8
hulkhogan1 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Lol at the overreacting. Just learn how it works until you get good at it. It definitely has a bit of a learning curve at first, but eventually you will understand it. They wouldn’t have put it in the game if it was “impossible”.

There’s nothing to understand, it’s impossible. It’s ok though, I have Blops 4 today and Red Dead soon so this game is now just a bad memory and all because of a s***ty, broken submission system and a poorly put together challenge tower.

User Info: sandman9900

sandman9900
5 days ago#9
Maybe it's me but I'm not going to bother with any of the insanely difficult tower modes. As for tapping CPUs out, I do it almost every match. My main caw uses a submission finisher.
PSN: sandman000
Twitch: twitch.tv/sandman3984
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
5 days ago#10
Mr_Killstreak posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

There’s nothing to understand, it’s impossible. It’s ok though, I have Blops 4 today and Red Dead soon so this game is now just a bad memory and all because of a s***ty, broken submission system and a poorly put together challenge tower.

And yet I’ve made people submit in this game, so clearly you’re just full of s*** and being a whiny baby because you don’t want to take your time to get better at it.
Hulkhogan1: Then, now, forever!
  1. Boards
  2. WWE 2K19
  3. Is it just impossible to tap CPU's out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.