• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. InkSplosion
  3. Wow this game was hard.

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
6 months ago#1
If your trying for the platinum, it's not as easy as people say. It took me about 4 hours to get it.

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
3 months ago#2
Once I saw how the controls worked, it took about 45 minutes for me to Platinum it. The hardest part was getting the 100,000 points to unlock Arena Mode.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: MrRoam

MrRoam
2 months ago#3
blackthunder329 posted...
Once I saw how the controls worked, it took about 45 minutes for me to Platinum it. The hardest part was getting the 100,000 points to unlock Arena Mode.

any tips on getting 100,000 in arena mode? I went on a sick run thought I was close and I only reached 58K.
Best in the World

User Info: blackthunder329

blackthunder329
2 months ago#4
Easiest way to get the points is to just watch the projectiles coming at you, stay to one side or the other, and learn where the enemies spawn to get rid of 1-3 of them before they hit you. The moment you get hit, your combo multiplier resets.
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster

User Info: AngelouRozaki

AngelouRozaki
1 week ago#5
sadly, this game is def a 3-4/10 plat, but I can't get to score that many pts either. :(
  1. Boards
  2. InkSplosion
  3. Wow this game was hard.
  • Post New Message