• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Gala Dragalia feat. Summer Leonidas + Other Misc. Stuff

User Info: SunnyMilk

SunnyMilk
3 months ago#1
https://dragalialost.com/en/news/detail/2375

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirJyGWgUuE

Gala Audric is a light axe with perfect Res to both statuses Light deals with, and the second Gala to have a skill reservoir system.

S1 consumes one charge of the skill reservoir, does damage, inflicts flashburn and dispels. If used during the Skill Chain window, it'll have a modifier of 120% against flashburned foes instead of inflicting flashburn, and dispel as well.

S2 consumes one charge of the skill reservoir, and does damage, gaining a flashburned modifier if done in skill chain. Co-Ability is Critical Damage + 30%, chain co-ability is (Light) Defense + 6%. A1 grants Audric his skill reservoir, and makes it so his attack rate increases by 2% for each skill he uses, capping at 10%. Notably, it also applies a defense amp(Team Amp MAX is 3) every two skills he uses with a 30 second cooldown. A3 is Gauge Accelerator + 35%.

Gala Leonidas is a shadow lance with Blindness Res, and is a dragondrive unit(no Mars in swim trunks? I am disappoint.). S1 does damage and fills dragondrive gauge. If in dragondrive, it reduces shadowblight resistance by 20% for 30 seconds. S2 does damage, inflicts shadowblight, applies a defense amp, and raises the party's chance of inflicting shadowblight by 50% for 30 seconds.

Standard lance co-ability with (Shadow) Shadowblight = Strength + 13%. A1 enables Leonidas' dragondrive, which gives him a charging force strike up to three levels and can be moved around, as well as boosting his strength by 50%. A3 is Shadowblight Edge + 50%.

Misc:
-A permanent wyrmprint for Scorchrend Punisher was added to the Wyrmprint shop
-Wagabond Pupper is temporarily changing to a beach setting from the usual forest area
"Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
https://imgur.com/97fwg7C

User Info: Tanardin

Tanardin
3 months ago#2
Ugh, Asura inflicts para. Why they gotta give him blind res? Release characters with the res relative to current content Cygames…
Since Leonidas is coming alongside Audric, that means Chelle will be on the follow up banner, probably accompanied by Uriel. Kind of wonder what Uriel will have in his kit, since I can't find much in the way of flaws in Faris's kit. Only things I can think of that would maybe be of use to him would be a debuff extender, to allow Lv. 3 Uriel's Wrath to last longer, and maybe Scorchrend Punisher.

Anyway, I have 60 summons worth to use.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
2 months ago#4
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/5/2/9/AAaTAHAACKEZ.jpg
Wanted Leo but got da dilf and two units i didn't have so I think I should stop here and pray I get off focus Leo one day (or maybe wait for a dragondrive banner?). I don't wanna go all in for a non-limited sooo
GameFAQs is great because no one bothers to check my anime profile pic to invalidate my argument.
Got Leonidas in my summons, but no Audric.

User Info: Kaitouace

Kaitouace
2 months ago#6
Got Audric in my first summon now I'm wary to try to chase Leonidas.
"They will never let a Black man be Captain America. And even if they did, no self-respecting Black man would ever wanna be." - Isaiah Bradley

User Info: pummy84

pummy84
2 months ago#7
Had to spark Audrick. Guess no sChelle for me now.

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
2 months ago#8
I spent the little I had trying to get Audrick with no luck.

I was assuming he was a lame summer alt so I wasted my stash on the banner with all the seasonals.
Liquid eternity courses through our veins
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate!
Analysis of Audric and S!Leonidas is in. Audric, naturally, is top tier Light DPS. S!Leonidas is also pretty good on that front as well, comparable to Gala Chelle, but are different in utility. When high hit count is involved, Chelle is better, but Leonidas is better in regards to OD shredding with his Dragondrive FS, and Shadowblight upkeep. And of course, Chelle has dual resistance.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
2 months ago#10
I figured I'd try to get at least Audric before the banner went away since he seems like he'll be amazing when/if I ever manage to be able to handle high-level Shadow content.

I did two single ticket tenfolds. Pulled Summer Leo (and a dupe Kirsty) in the first. Pulled Audric in the second.

Alright then.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Gala Dragalia feat. Summer Leonidas + Other Misc. Stuff
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A