• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. "Safest characters for eVolk?

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
2 weeks ago#1
Out of all the Agito fights, I still haven’t even attempted eVolk. so much goes in the fight that I can’t keep up and end up failing fast.

Which sucks since I’ve been able to grind all the other eAgito with no issues at all.
Switch FC: SW-5319-7087-2408
PSN: LunickTheMage

PokeCris
2 weeks ago#2
These are my flame character https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/1/6/AAYsMcAAAoSY.jpg

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 weeks ago#3
Marth and the next is Howen.
DISCLAIMER: Everything posted are a matter of opinion unless it is directly stated as a fact. Please do further research and use your discretion when deciding.

User Info: EpicSnailMan

EpicSnailMan
2 weeks ago#4
Snow-Dust posted...
Marth and the next is Howen.
Ezelith, Xania, and others work if maxed but if you have Marth, the fight is basically a joke. Good luck TC!
"'Hey Brock, what is extreme speed?' 'When a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme'" ~ Misty and Brock
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Ivyprofen

Ivyprofen
2 weeks ago#5
Yeah marth is by far the easiest. Self healing and burn.

User Info: Xanoe_rules

Xanoe_rules
2 weeks ago#6
Basically anyone is viable these days, but as others have said, Marth is the easiest.

HLowen is easy too. Your only job is to cleanse Plague + bait resentment in phase 1 and then not die in phase 2.

Chrom, Euden, Nobunaga, Ezelith, both Myms, and Nadine are all very solid picks if you don’t want to use Marth for whatever reason. And I guess Xania, but she’s really fallen off recently because her DPS is only good, not great, and she chews through Volk’s Burn Res extremely quickly.

But again, you can use basically anyone since people have 6.2s and there are so many Marth/Mars running around.
Currently playing: SSBU, Dragalia Lost
(edited 2 weeks ago)

PokeCris
2 weeks ago#7
I did max out Marth not long after the Feh revival, might as well use him then. Now to grind Brunhilda.

Thanks for the help everyone.

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
2 weeks ago#8
Marth is THE best fire unit right now, with a lot of utility to spare. Basically he’s fairly powercreep-proof and a very safe investment.

if you need something that’s cheaper to raise but still pack plenty of punch, I would recommend Nadine. High dps and can dispel too.
Nobu is also worth mentioning. She has the rare “combo time+” chain co-ab, so you’ll want to max her co-ab eventually. She also have high dps and can dispel. She is more difficult to use, due to needing to maintain combo count.

Hlowen can either be the hardest job in eVolk or the easiest, depending on your teammate’s dps. The real problem is just phase 1’s black fog. If your team has enough dps, you can skip that part entirely.
Although with so much dps, you could just use Phoenix and dragon during black fog. That will trivialize that part as well.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: flkid

flkid
2 weeks ago#9
Use Nadine she is hot and great and Marth is boring.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: robw

robw
1 week ago#10
With 70MC Marth and MUB CT2 you can break into eVolk, some rooms might be picky but you'll have the dps so just stick to it.

Do you have a good dragon for him?

If so it's fairly easy, just figure out the fight phases and you are good to go.

Howen is the second best option, but I find playing healer more difficult even if it takes less investment.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. "Safest characters for eVolk?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A