• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Do I seriously need to walk through the level every time to retry Superhero?

User Info: CatGoat

CatGoat
1 week ago#1
If the main challenge is the f***ing brainwashed dragon at the end, why not just start us off there?

This is such an unnecessary pain in the ass to retry.

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
1 week ago#2
which one did you die to?

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
1 week ago#3
Just like the stages in megaman

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 week ago#4
And this right here is probably why Kaleido Ruins was cut from the game.

Turns out repeatedly walking through hallways of traps and fighting trash mobs isn't actually fun. It's just obnoxious.

User Info: DNukem170

DNukem170
1 week ago#5
Mega Man 2 has checkpoints.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
1 week ago#6
I guess this is one of those cases where you need to try and fail until you learn the boss' patterns, because steamrolling doesn't seem to work too well anymore. That's what you had to do in Megaman games.

DNukem170 posted...
Mega Man 2 has checkpoints.
Pretty sure that was at the halfway point in the stage though. I think that'd be strange to do in this game given how short and arguably easy they are to transverse through.
Unless I state otherwise, assume by default everything I am saying is merely an opinion.

User Info: kaushik20

kaushik20
1 week ago#7
It's not that big a deal. I beat all but Zodiark on my first try in under 3 minutes withour even trying. With Zodiark, I actually had to put on the Bubble & Wood wyrmprint and then it was also a breeze. Don't forget we have all those event wyrmprints with 40/60% bane.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
1 week ago#8
That’s why I refuse to play it. Games are meant to be fun. f*** this.
"I'm the worst at what I do best." - Kurt Cobain
Follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 week ago#9
The only one that was hard was Jupiter and that was because it had a one shot attack that kept one shotting my characters.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
1 week ago#10
Meteordragon10 posted...
I guess this is one of those cases where you need to try and fail until you learn the boss' patterns, because steamrolling doesn't seem to work too well anymore. That's what you had to do in Megaman games.

Pretty sure that was at the halfway point in the stage though. I think that'd be strange to do in this game given how short and arguably easy they are to transverse through.
This. And it's from the select screen so obviously you need to start from the stage.

And this was meant as a single clear to unlock for superhero just as omega solo was for omega raid.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Do I seriously need to walk through the level every time to retry Superhero?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers