• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Please Don't Do This

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#61
midgitninja1 posted...
I don't think people here are understanding the joke

I mean, someone on this board once told me that jokes aren’t allowed on this pristine and fully serious board.

So I’m not surprised that jokes go completely unnoticed for the most part, unless they’re blatantly obvious (and even then).
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 week ago#62
DMRevolution posted...
Try again until you get that fat Lily and Selery was doing her best, okay.

She just has to train harder. And this time NOT train the chub off the fat girl next to her.

User Info: ZeroArchery

ZeroArchery
1 week ago#63
TheLuckySeven posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
abhldr posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
sephatu posted...
Maybe that's their only MUB that's not a Vody.
Some folks can never seem to get some 5*s. For me it's Cerb. I got 3 Apollos though.

I’d use a MUB 4* Dragon over a a MUB Skill Dragon on the appropriate Adventurers.

sigh please don't go any further

I’ll use MUB 4* over a MUB Crit Dragon or MUB Punisher Dragon....

I went further...

I really genuinely have no idea why you act this way with people Snow. I really don't have a clue.

Now you're advocating 4* dragons over 5* MUB dragons. That's almost dangerously close to 'trolling' territory.

Is he not one? Anytime i see him he's either misleading people or talking down to people.
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 week ago#64
ZeroArchery posted...
Is he not one? Anytime i see him he's either misleading people or talking down to people.

Eh, I've seen plenty of trolls here and elsewhere. He doesn't strike me as intentionally trolling as much as someone with a dangerous combination of way too much pride/stubbornness and a desire to learn things and come to his own conclusions instead of research. Neither of which are harmful separate, but together it turns into lots of misinformation and the hubris to treat corrections as attacks.

So not a troll, just someone a bit awkward with forum discussion. And sadly unable to see that that's the only small thing that he needs to try and correct to be perfectly fine.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Reddius

Reddius
1 week ago#65
CJwat11 posted...
@Reddius posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/qfaRUbi.jpg

Never use a Skill Dragon with a Swordie.

Thats just you. I would ALWAYS use an adventurer with 3 dmg skills with a Skill Dragon and if they are spammable even better. The skill dmg is so high that you would not notice you got like 40% less str (assuming you use Leviathan otherwise is less the difference)

I mean you will see one downside that has been mentioned earlier, and that's less Overdrive bar shredding.

It could be worse. Using Siren on Xander imo would be even worse.

Well Xander is another story. Xander was made to use Force Strikes and his kit is made for that, so with that said not all Swords are Force Strike users.
If there's a will, there's a way.

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
6 days ago#66
I'm probably being a bit rude in reviving this topic, but I think this is worth pointing out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAerHwWWKaQ

Notice the start of the video. Looks like she's pretty good with Siren after all considering it's clearing HBH Master.

Looks like the answer is actually "Please do this". These high dragon fights really have challenged the assertion that "Swords should use STR dragons only" what with WElly preferring Vayu and Celiera preferring Siren.

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
6 days ago#67
Str dragons have basically been relegated to meta for healers/buffers and Delphi while everyone else prefers skill dragons. Hurray for attack S3 for all. Str is still good enough for clears though. Even Lin You loses nothing going to Vayu, which makes Long Long a horrible use of stones, though it would have been regardless since Lin You has been pushed out of the meta.

Cupid is the only one that can outshine a skill dragon, and its solely because of the heal enabling 4 dps HZD. If light's skill dragon ends up with a heal, well Cupid's done too.

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
6 days ago#68
Ugh. aint doing master hbh with pubs then. A good Than is hard to comeby in expert already.
Cygames needs to release better water adventurers.

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
6 days ago#69
sephatu posted...
Ugh. aint doing master hbh with pubs then. A good Than is hard to comeby in expert already.
Cygames needs to release better water adventurers.

That last sentence. I feel it in my core. We don't necessarily need a Water Gleo, but someone on the level of a Water GEuden or Water SVerica with Burn Res and Burn Heal would be really nice. Water has a lot of nice units, but all the good ones seem to have some manner of drawback that keeps them from being amazing for endgame content. A 5* Burn Res Water Healer that isn't Limited is sorely needed at the top of the list for Water.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://imgur.com/a/e0oudk1
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Please Don't Do This
  • Post New Message