• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Chapter 10 discussion (SPOILERS)

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 days ago#1
tfw a box puts up more of a fight than a f***ing eldritch abomination-corrupted legendary hero-dragon fusion.

Anyway, I knew getting Zethia back wouldn’t be that easy. Looks like we have our story arc for the next year all set up.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 days ago#2
I’m more interested in what Harle found out about Euden at the very end.
What is love?

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 days ago#3
How anticlimactic. We're right back where we started at the end of Chapter 5.

And just what the f*** WAS that cube?!
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
3 days ago#4
I dunno what the cube was. Geez. Free augments though.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
3 days ago#5
Damn that cube on Hard is kinda tough.

18k might recommendation. That’s something you use co op for...

Oh and you get 10 HP Augments for doing it on Normal and 10 STR Augments for Hard.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q
(edited 3 days ago)
emagdnE posted...
How anticlimactic. We're right back where we started at the end of Chapter 5.

And just what the f*** WAS that cube?!

It ended pretty much exactly how Chapter 5 ended. Despair kicking in, no way out, OH! We get teleported out by a family member who isn't treating Euden like trash. Not to complain completely, but that ending I sat there wondering have we actually made progress since Chapter 5. I mean we did get dracoliths so that is something I suppose. Also Leif for now.

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
3 days ago#7
KURrRAUVE RRRoYERRrUUNnnn

lmao I love it
Zodiark's JP VA must've love saying it

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
3 days ago#8
Holy f*** what was with the cube? And these Might reqs are getting up there. I haven't tried it on Hard yet but I'm not looking forward to it. Both cube and dragon are going to be intense.

Also goddamn Euden has the will of 10 Gods for continuing to keep his sanity after having a family like this. Just horrid. Obviously we're kinda back where we started after Chapter 5, but now at some point we get to kick the s*** out of all these damn people, so at least there's that to look forward to. Also androids, apparently. MAYBE the final sibling won't be a dickhead? A guy can dream, right?

They're also giving us quite the tease there with Harle finding the book. There's more to Euden than we know, and what is Harle up to anyway? I always get the sense there's more to him than we think, but so far nothing has come of it.

Last two things to note:

- We finally saw the sixth Greatwyrm, it seems. Poor guy. :(

- Euden with the dang glow up. Can I have that costume? ... Gala Euden actually gonna happen?

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
3 days ago#9
I want to know what was in the book. Also the Dyrenell side story gave some pretty interesting hints. While I don't feel like they're good, I have a feeling like there is more to Morsayati than meets the eye. Aside from body snatching and not liking dragons, they've been pretty chill-esh. Just seems uber determined to be the only one people worship/revere.

Kind of annoyed we are right back to where we started, but it's to be expected. Euden's glow up looks pretty cool too.

User Info: flkid

flkid
3 days ago#10
Yoo my boy Euden about to get that gala I know it!

I knew Harle was more than a henchman. I said from the beggining his character reminds me of a Kefka type. Just biding his time to overthrow Morsayati or something. He's definitely an interesting character and I want to know more of his motives. Still havent seen the missing sibling yet either. Was a pretty good chapter overall but man I didnt like how it ended the same as chapter 5 pretty much.
PSN: DarkVelstadt
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Chapter 10 discussion (SPOILERS)
  • Post New Message