• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. So, about that new Story Chapter. (SPOILERS)

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#1
I believe it’s fully safe to assume that the next Gala Hero is Euden and he’s light.

We got a new graphic for him after all. With a new suit of armor and all that.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 week ago#2
I wish the other chars would use their Gala art, too.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 week ago#3
I’m just thinking will the next HDT like battles be fights against Mars, Thor and whatever dragons the siblings will possess or maybe it’ll be a fight against the siblings like against Alfonse and Veronica. Euden is going to fight his 5 siblings (where is the 6th?) and that seems to perfectly link up with the 5 HDT trials so I think it’ll be plausible.
What is love?

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 days ago#4
Would there be a reason for Euden to be in the gacha?
Afaik Euden is the main character, it doesnt make sense to invite himself to his kingdom because hes the ruler and hes goal is to recruit new people into his kingdom and to get people to follow him.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
6 days ago#5
lambchips posted...
Would there be a reason for Euden to be in the gacha?
Afaik Euden is the main character, it doesnt make sense to invite himself to his kingdom because hes the ruler and hes goal is to recruit new people into his kingdom and to get people to follow him.

Well all the other alts like Elisanne, Ranzal and Cleo are just expansion to their story, I don’t see why Gala Euden can’t be the same.
What is love?

User Info: flkid

flkid
6 days ago#6
Almost 100% sure its gonna be light Gala Euden at this point and i'm hyped! Make him the most OP adventurer yet Cygames plz.

Or instead of Light he could be non-elemental but changes element depending on what dragon he equips or something. That would be dope.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: DemonBuffet

DemonBuffet
6 days ago#7
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/237860-dragalia-lost/77992001

Called it lol!
Trololol

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
6 days ago#8
DemonBuffet posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/237860-dragalia-lost/77992001

Called it lol!

Huh, we don't know anything about the Gala yet...
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: helldew

helldew
5 days ago#9
my guess is their gonna give euden for free. but i guess we will see.
----
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. So, about that new Story Chapter. (SPOILERS)
  • Post New Message