• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#61
I got Emma today, I think. She'll be good for wind MG, at least. But all that water to spend, rip.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#62
I just got Lea from my free summon.

It also happens to be my birthday.

Coincidence? Or....?
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
4 weeks ago#63
Got Emma off a daily deal this morning. Decided to toss in some single tickets (got my stash of them down to a round 70) since it's the last day and ended up with Apollo. Two out of three for a minimal investment ain't bad.

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 weeks ago#64
Threw two tenfolds at the banner for the hell of it, one at the start of the banner and one earlier today.
First got me Emma. Two, actually.
Now I got Shinobi #4. Slapped a sunlight stone on him to MUB him.
http://i.imgur.com/PiDxyE9.gif
Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
4 weeks ago#65
The last free summon today got me Emma. That left me with a 5% pity rate, so I threw two more tenfolds at it and only got Takemikazuchi #2 for my troubles. Oh well.

Normally, I would spend a bit more wyrmite on the banner, but the big anniversary gala is coming, so I'll be a bit more conservative this time. My wyrmite stash is at 16k atm.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
4 weeks ago#66
Threw 30 pulls at this.
Got Apollo.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory
  • Topic Archived