• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 week ago#41
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
flkid posted...
Ive been wanting Lea since I got flower in the fray wyrmprint.

Oh! She's the girl from Flower in the Fray! I didn't realize! That's pretty cool.
I also found out not too long ago that The Chocolatiers was teasing for Yue (which wasn't out at the time).

I like when they do stuff like that.

TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
With no skill prep, meaning she'll have to use Chocolatiers for instant cheese... chocolate cheese... hmmm... an acquired taste.

Nah, that's just swiss chocolate.

Yue is also on Give Me Your Wounded, which is another Day 1 Print IIRC.

At this rate the next Dark Banner is gonna drop Forte, as she's also on a Day 1 Wyrmprint (Lord of the Skies). That'll be one heck of a banner.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://imgur.com/a/e0oudk1

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 week ago#42
Xashowd posted...

Give Me Your Wounded is Serena, not Yue.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#43
@Xashowd posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
flkid posted...
Ive been wanting Lea since I got flower in the fray wyrmprint.

Oh! She's the girl from Flower in the Fray! I didn't realize! That's pretty cool.
I also found out not too long ago that The Chocolatiers was teasing for Yue (which wasn't out at the time).

I like when they do stuff like that.

TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
With no skill prep, meaning she'll have to use Chocolatiers for instant cheese... chocolate cheese... hmmm... an acquired taste.

Nah, that's just swiss chocolate.

At this rate the next Dark Banner is gonna drop Forte, as she's also on a Day 1 Wyrmprint (Lord of the Skies). That'll be one heck of a banner.

Uh Yue isn't on GMYW, that's Serena.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: Ivyprofen

Ivyprofen
1 week ago#44
Sad all I wanted was emma. Pulled 3 times with the vouchers and got Lea and Ninja Aoi. I really shouldnt complain. But after getting Lea, I should really stop.
I used 11 single tickets.

I got Poseiden and Fire Maribelle, so now I have a solid wand user in every element which makes me happy as s***. I still want the 4 star gal, but I'll only use single tickets/free summons towards her.
I was wrong.

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
1 week ago#46
Free pull > Pigeons flew across screen > Gold sword drop and changed to rainbow > Welcome to the party I guess, Rea.

Now what am I going to do with that time limited 10 pull ticket - -" Have to use it before this banner ran out, right?

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
1 week ago#47
Spent all of my tickets... only got agni to show for it. :( ain't spending any wyrmite. Just free pulls and what's left of my diamantium.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
Job 1:21 d.l code 26779187230->nightowl

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#48
14 single tickets.

Got my first Xainfried and Nefaria. Great, two units I won’t ever use. But it’s wyrmite.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
1 week ago#49
Used 10 single tickets. Got Lea and Emma on the 9th and 10th ticket.
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209.
PSN: LunickTheMage

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
1 week ago#50
I had 8 single tickets. Nothing was happening. Got Lindworm and Phoenix for the millionth time. Then comes the 6th ticket... Golden dragons right there. Oh snap, my pity rate finally broke!

... Student Maribelle dupe. Great. Thanks. Love it. Super happy. Eldwater upon Eldwater.

Then I pulled Emma with the 7th ticket. That's a good banner!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory
  • Post New Message