4 days ago #6
Lea is obviously very strong (all force strike oriented Swords have been powerful) though don't get trapped by her S2.. without skill prep and especially Fjorm's passive I don't think the cheese potential is that strong. And well.. outside of cheese, Fjorm is actually pretty lackluster, so I wonder which path she'll follow. The lackluster Fjorm path or the OP sword Xander/Albert path.

Dragon is great, though with EE, I'm not sure how necessary it is. Always hesitant to get hype over status dragons since they are way more meta dependent than other dragon types. Burn falls out of meta? RIP stones. Primary enemies have burn resist (or immunity)? RIP stones. So stone with caution and I wouldn't get too into the hype.

Emma (4*) VERY worth considering. It's another Elly/Noelle, but this time for fire. Granted, passives matter and granted, her S2 is likely way worse (unless there's skill prep on her) than the others.. and no wand coability. Still, it's Elly for fire. Gotta keep an eye out.

Very disappointing it's another fire banner. We've had like.. three of them in the past 2 months.

Lea is basically fire Fjorm + Rena. She'll more than likely have burn punisher built into her kit, making her very good. Emma is fire Noelle. She will have an automatic spot in everyone's fire team.

We know Lea's kit. It's Force Strike +50% and Striking Haste (12% iirc). So she's more of a Xander.

Previous Versions
4 days ago
Lea is obviously very strong (all force strike oriented Swords have been powerful) though don't get trapped by her S2.. without skill prep and especially Fjorm's passive I don't think the cheese potential is that strong. And well.. outside of cheese, Fjorm is actually pretty lackluster, so I wonder which path she'll follow. The lackluster Fjorm path or the OP sword Xander/Albert path.

Dragon is great, though with EE, I'm not sure how necessary it is. Always hesitant to get hype over status dragons since they are way more meta dependent than other dragon types. Stone with caution.

Emma (4*) VERY worth considering. It's another Elly/Noelle, but this time for fire. Granted, passives matter and granted, her S2 is likely way worse (unless there's skill prep on her) than the others.. and no wand coability. Still, it's Elly for fire. Gotta keep an eye out.

Very disappointing it's another fire banner. We've had like.. three of them in the past 2 months.