• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#1
Just why Cygames.... the LITERAL one unit I was really wanting to release, Lea, right before the anniversary >.> and she looks so good and so does Apollo. If this aint the biggest bait banner for me.. im so conflicted lol even tho I already have Marth. Ive been wanting Lea since I got flower in the fray wyrmprint. Top tier waifu for sure. I might have to dip into my stash a bit. What about you guys?
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 week ago#2
Lea seems really good at the moment. She’s like a Red Xander with Fjorm’s S2. Her solo damage will be better than Marth but I don’t think she’ll be replacing Marth anytime soon due to Marth’s OP S2.

The dragon is Apollo, seems really OP as well since he can do everything Cerb can do other than atk debuff but that punisher will make Rena more OP.

Apollo is a must have dragon for those with V.Ezelith and Rena. Lea isn’t really a must have from the looks of things at the moment unless she has something like Ramona S1.
What is love?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Yamata_Demon

Yamata_Demon
1 week ago#3
Lea is basically fire Fjorm + Rena. She'll more than likely have burn punisher built into her kit, making her very good. Emma is fire Noelle. She will have an automatic spot in everyone's fire team.
http://i.imgur.com/jgYSN8l.gif

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 week ago#4
Apollo is suuuuch a hottie (Kek)And Lea looks good.

Some good quality bait.
I have a fully built Mym, but that fire lance girl can be cool. Lea is kinda dead weight to me since I have Marth.

I don't know... on one hand, the Fire Dragon would be my best one by far... but I think I'll pass... probably... maybe. I'd rather wait for Cerberus, who is more useful on adventurers who don't inflict burn.

I might go until I get the fire lance girl I guess, but I'll do free summons first, not that I've ever been lucky with those.
I was wrong.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 week ago#6
Lea is obviously very strong (all force strike oriented Swords have been powerful) though don't get trapped by her S2.. without skill prep and especially Fjorm's passive I don't think the cheese potential is that strong. And well.. outside of cheese, Fjorm is actually pretty lackluster, so I wonder which path she'll follow. The lackluster Fjorm path or the OP sword Xander/Albert path.

Dragon is great, though with EE, I'm not sure how necessary it is. Always hesitant to get hype over status dragons since they are way more meta dependent than other dragon types. Burn falls out of meta? RIP stones. Primary enemies have burn resist (or immunity)? RIP stones. So stone with caution and I wouldn't get too into the hype.

Emma (4*) VERY worth considering. It's another Elly/Noelle, but this time for fire. Granted, passives matter and granted, her S2 is likely way worse (unless there's skill prep on her) than the others.. and no wand coability. Still, it's Elly for fire. Gotta keep an eye out.

Very disappointing it's another fire banner. We've had like.. three of them in the past 2 months.

Lea is basically fire Fjorm + Rena. She'll more than likely have burn punisher built into her kit, making her very good. Emma is fire Noelle. She will have an automatic spot in everyone's fire team.

We know Lea's kit. It's Force Strike +50% and Striking Haste (12% iirc). So she's more of a Xander.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
1 week ago#7
I'll use the free summons and daily deals and hope for the best. I've wanted Lea for a while but not pulling for fire until I have light and maybe water in better shape.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#8
Whew...fire is my most stacked team outside of not having an on-element healer so this is a nice and easy hard skip.

Emma looks like she’s a good helper for fire MG, horrible everywhere else.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 week ago#9
Lea is super pretty!

But I need to save up for the upcoming light banner.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#10
Hm, so Lea’s S2 is just Fjorm’s Ice Mirror but Fire and on a sword.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Next Summon Showcase: Knights of Glory
  • Post New Message