• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Wind Swept Warriors Showcase

User Info: gogohappyday

gogohappyday
2 weeks ago#1
https://dragalialost.com/en/news/detail/709
https://twitter.com/DragaliaLostApp/status/1167317273037565953

Addis no longer the only wind character that inflicts bleed.
Also Victor backstory is a bit dark.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: SunnyMilk

SunnyMilk
2 weeks ago#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuY95syHL3E
"Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
https://imgtc.com/i/R1NrOBi.jpg

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 weeks ago#3
Victor seem solid at first until you get to phase 2 and onwards. You would want to use Addis if you want damage.

Seems like cygames found out Shinobi is too busted that now all skill dragons only comes with skill damage buff for their skill. Other than that, Vayu is going to be highly wanted because Zephyr is s*** (also his design is badass).

EDIT: Looking at the video, Vayu suffers from Agni’s slow combo so unless it has high damage, he’s going to suffer a lot for DPS much like Cerb combo vs Agni combo. Still better than Zephyrs combo no matter what though so I guess it isn’t too bad at the moment.
What is love?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
2 weeks ago#4
A more forgiving Addis, those skill shifts are hilariously bad but it doesn't really matter with blade bleed. He'll probably be better on anything mechanic heavy, but if Addis can get 2s1 per s2 with his sweet 25% str buff, Victor is going to lose hard. Seems better to invest in Addis for the freeze resist unit anyways since the bog heavy water content has had its turn and it barely had any effect.

The wand has 25% str buff s1 for wind units, that's one tiny disclaimer on her preview. Guess they don't want to repeat Elly.

Wind skill dragon has Agni's great design without taking 3 years to execute the skill, definitely want it but ugh... Really want to pull on this while he's .8 instead of having to possibly burn a dream summon on a dragon instead of an adventurer later, but the other rate ups aren't enticing at all.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
2 weeks ago#5
I dunno about Zephyr being s*** since he still doing his job well as 60% dragon. But Vayu design is just Takemi reskin?

I guess it's a skip for me on this banner. Better save my luck for anniversary.

User Info: GrayLight

GrayLight
2 weeks ago#6
Vayu is the wind dragon I’ve always wanted, and Victor is Morpheus so I need him.
Dragalia Lost 5* wanted units: 13 / 22
"Others pretend that a game developer, who doesn't know they exist, is out to get them." -Oil_Panic, 2017

User Info: ivanhellsing

ivanhellsing
2 weeks ago#7
I though Vayu would reuse Agni animations , but w/e skipperino
FFDOO ID : 55 378 8145 gian with Rinoa EX

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 weeks ago#8
Neridia posted...
I dunno about Zephyr being s*** since he still doing his job well as 60% dragon. But Vayu design is just Takemi reskin?

I guess it's a skip for me on this banner. Better save my luck for anniversary.

Only reason he’s doing well is because Zephyr had no competition in wind before hand but compared to other Str dragons, he’s definitely the worst. Even Cupid is better than him.
What is love?

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
2 weeks ago#9
Heh, thought he was a "Blade" reference for a sec
Might skip since I already maxed out Addis

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
2 weeks ago#10
If he has bog res, he'll be good for Astral Raids but that skill shift... Yikes.

If it was defense up instead of Water Res, I can see him being OP tier for Astral because you can just run him as a healer, but I guess they made it water res because wind already have way too many def buffers.

Overall.. I dont think Victor is all that great, wind already have way too many attacker support hybrids ( GRanzal and W.Elly).. I think Wind really just needs a huge nuker like Xander, Ramona, Albert, Natalie and Gleo ( Every element already got one, but not wind afaik.. unless wind had an OP nuker that I dont know about).
^ Actually, I forgot about Lin You, i heard she falls in the huge nuker category.. I dont have her, so I have no experience with her.

ps
I used all my resources trying to get V. Hilde... Didnt get her, bought all the packs and used everything.. I'll save next months pack for the anniversary
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Wind Swept Warriors Showcase
  • Post New Message