• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. What is the maximum amount of summon tickets you can have?
I haven't had anything I wanted to summon for a while now, so I have been keeping my tickets/wyrmite. I noticed though that my summon tickets were at 99 right now.... have these been maxed out and I have been losing out on tickets, or did I just happen to check it when I was at 99?

I didn't notice any messages about being maxed out nor did I see the extras go to my goodie box like what happens when you have too many weapons/wyrmprints.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: neoallbritt

neoallbritt
3 weeks ago#2
I think its safe to say, all excess items get sent to the goodie box. And if its already in the goodie box, u cant redeem it until there is space for it.

But sorry, I dont have any idea of what the exact number of maximum tickets are.
FC: 4081 5499 9920
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
3 weeks ago#3
The game will tell you if you can't redeem any more tickets. Usually it will stay in the goodie box until you have enough space.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: Happy Mask Man

Happy Mask Man
3 weeks ago#4
They don't cap at 99. I've held well over 100 at once before. You just happen to have had 99.
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
3 weeks ago#5
I see, thanks, I was just skeptical at first that I had managed to check them just as they were at 99.
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 weeks ago#6
The New Year's Event definitely got some of us above 100.

I hope we get another infinite farming event like that.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. What is the maximum amount of summon tickets you can have?
  • Post New Message