• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Crescendo of Courage Summon Results
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
This banner started off good in the first 50 or so summons, but the next 200+ squatted over and took a massive s*** all over my luck. I hit 7.5% before being broken by bad dupes, and now I'm at 6% =X...

... so I reached 1200 again, and ACCIDENTALLY 10folded on the valentines banner and yelled "NO!" IRL... then I saw I got Valentines Hildegarde.

Okay now that I tenfold summoned on the right banner, with the last amount of wyrmite I could get today... I didn't see gold fafnirs or birds, expected disappointment, but I got pity broken by my first Leviathan!!! I welcome this!
I was wrong.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
3 weeks ago#62
Tried to get the pity-rate from the free daily pulls broken, and after spending a few single tickets, and then my 2 tenfold vouchers for nothing exciting, I spent 1,200 wyrmite only to get Polia'hu #4, Lindwyrm #5, Nurse Aeleen, Nefaria and Pop-Star Siren #1. Really happy with those results!
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 weeks ago#63
Not Cresendo of Courage, but I just got my fourth Prometheus from the free daily~.

One more and he'll be my first MUB 5* dragon. He might actually come in handy with how crazy Master Astral Raids have been.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Crescendo of Courage Summon Results
  • Post New Message