You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Crescendo of Courage Summon Results

User Info: georgethecow4

georgethecow4
1 week ago#1
I’ve had a crazy good time for this. My free summon wasn’t anything, but then I did a 10-pull and got Verica and Luca both at once.

Then just now I did a 1-pull for fun. The first part of the summon indicated a 3-star, but then the ring turned gold indicating a 4-star. Then the dragon crystal fell down and turned rainbow and it ended up being this banner’s Siren.

I’ve never seen the game do this before but it sure was nice. I know I just threw away my anniversary luck though but it was worth it for that rollercoaster.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
1 week ago#2
Eh...could've gone better.

8 tenfolds and a handful of singles got me Summer Cleo, Summer Luca, and my first Long Long.

Kinda want Verica (as cute as Siren is) so I can run a shadow healer on my main shadow team with Gleo (can't run two Cleos on the same team after all).
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, Current Lead: Smolzura+10
Azura Emblem Clears: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLetp2r_9pMtcG6DPOf9CsU-m2YNXXjK2q

User Info: DemonBuffet

DemonBuffet
1 week ago#3
Free pull: Unicorn

this banner is an easy skip for me lol
Trololol

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
1 week ago#4
Pity broke at 7% by Annelie...yeah. I think I will pull until I get another 5* then I’ll stop and wait for anniversary.

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 week ago#5
Free pull gave me SCleo. Nothing else on the banner is worth it enough for me, so easy banner for me to skip now.

User Info: OdaNobuna

OdaNobuna
1 week ago#6
3 or 4 tenfolds, all tickets from the event and the free summon: sadness and tears.
Playing: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Dawn of the Golden Witch; Epic Seven; Dragalia Lost; The Legend of Zelda: BotW; Kancolle.

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
1 week ago#7
Free pulled a Unicorn and an Imp from the other banner.
Turned them to water right out of the pool.

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
1 week ago#8
Pulled until pity break, Pop Star Siren at 50 or so. She's worse than I would have ever imagined, weakest dragon form ever.

Back to saving.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 week ago#9
So far, I got Leviathan #2, Summer Lucca, and Ramona, in a span of about 30 pulls. Planning to pull a bit more, but I want the free summons to increase my pity rate climb a bit first before I proceed with the currency pulls.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#10
Had 8 singles used them and free daily and regular daily to get the first pity break

Then used the free tenfold from beating a boss and didnt get a rainbow but got Summer Luca.

Used 10 more single tickets from the event and on the 10th one as the pity rate was gonna go to 5.5% the gold dragons came up and down comes Siren... talk about meh lol. No idea why they didnt make her 20% str 90% skill damage like her water form >.< instead she's s***. Wish they would stop making these weird hybrid inferior dragons and just keep making more 60% str or w/e.

I want Summer Cleo so I can have all Cleo forms so im gonna keep using singles and dailies/free dailies in hopes of getting her.
PSN: DarkVelstadt
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Crescendo of Courage Summon Results