You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Is the Augment cap 50 for each stat or 50 for both total?

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#11
TheLuckySeven posted...
Welcome to yet another example of why this game DESPERATELY needs tank content or some reason for HP to actually matter. It completely sabotages this whole augment system when HP is so useless.

Maybe it's to come? HP augments might also help alleviate the grind toward the HDTs for newer players.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 month ago#12
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
TheLuckySeven posted...
Welcome to yet another example of why this game DESPERATELY needs tank content or some reason for HP to actually matter. It completely sabotages this whole augment system when HP is so useless.

Maybe it's to come? HP augments might also help alleviate the grind toward the HDTs for newer players.

I wouldn't recommend to newer players to do a temporary measure to get into a HDT earlier that would take around 1 million to 5 million rupies (depending on how many pieces they augment into HP) to undo after they get a tiny bit stronger.

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
1 month ago#13
HP augments and its reset are for the wyrmites :)

Just put it random and reset them to your healer afterwards

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#14
Complete freelance customization of augments would be cool...if we had more stats than just two and one is vastly preferred/needed compared to the other,

User Info: B4700

B4700
1 month ago#15
Lets hope its 50 of each total of 100.
XBox | J450N "Trollin' so hard my bridge be crumblin'"
Dragalia Lost | PM for ID#

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 month ago#16
Well, I've noticed that there are separate tabs for HP and Str Augments when going to Reset them, so maybe they will be calculated separately. I can't see much reason for the reset to be separated like that otherwise.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://i.imgur.com/o2t2XBd.jpg

User Info: B4700

B4700
1 month ago#17
Xashowd posted...
Well, I've noticed that there are separate tabs for HP and Str Augments when going to Reset them, so maybe they will be calculated separately. I can't see much reason for the reset to be separated like that otherwise.

To take off only hp so you add more str.... which damn that makes me think its for sure a max of 50 total. Didnt make that connection before
XBox | J450N "Trollin' so hard my bridge be crumblin'"
Dragalia Lost | PM for ID#
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
1 month ago#18
B4700 posted...
Xashowd posted...

To take off only hp so you add more str.... which damn that makes me think its for sure a max of 50 total. Didnt make that connection before

That is possible, but I want to believe.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://i.imgur.com/o2t2XBd.jpg

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#19
Im thinking it will either max at 50 where the cap is 25 for both HP and STR or max at 100 and cap at 50 each.
What is love?

User Info: Nokami

Nokami
1 month ago#20
It's 50 of each. The new MG levels award some adventure augments so you can get a total of 60 on an adventure.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Is the Augment cap 50 for each stat or 50 for both total?