• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Tips and Tricks for Shishimai Nightmare

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#1
1. Have a team that is at least 7k str total
2. Bring Dragon Prep on your three other team members (2* print can be farmed on wind orbs ruin and I think on dark orbs ruin as well)
3. MUB 3 or 4* DARK weapons are way better than a MUB 5t1 weapon
4. Use a no UB Juggernaut over MUB Phantom or MUB Maritimus

That’s the basic out of the way, now for battle specifics.

1. Use a melee character that has an AoE combo attack like Curran or Ieyasu. As long as the bamboo drops near Shishimai, you can focus on the boss and still damage the bamboo at the same time. You can’t do that with Veronica or Heinwald.

2. Get the bamboos. They give you an attack buff so do it!

3. Don’t dragon straight away unless your dragon bar is full at the start. It’s best to hold onto your dragon transform until you crack open a bamboo because then your dragon can get the attack buff and deal a lot more damage.

4. When he starts using the first purple AoE attack, dodge correctly and make your way to the left side (I don’t know is it the same on the right). You want to do this because his aoe eventually covers the whole field except for a small area on the left side.

5. On the second purple aoe attack, he always bombard the whole left side first and then bombard the whole right side. So to maximise your DPS, be on his right side first before he use this attack.

6. Don’t focus on his backsack if you’re nowhere near it, his backsack is practically guaranteed to break once a game with a competent team. If he’s in front of you, don’t bother trying to roll or run to the back just to get his backsack. You’re missing out damage on the boss for no good reason. The boss turns a lot that you’ll get your hits in eventually.

That’s all I can think of for now so have fun :)
My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLL4MM620nElXBXdudYqGeg

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#2
Snow-Dust posted...
2. Bring Dragon Prep on your three other team members (2* print can be farmed on wind orbs ruin and I think on dark orbs ruin as well)

I want to add to that with The Bridal Dragon is also really good on a main/lead team member as a source of dragon prep, and is a pretty good investment outside of raids if you have Mym (or Xainfried).
I was wrong.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#3
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

I want to add to that with The Bridal Dragon is also really good on a main/lead team member as a source of dragon prep, and is a pretty good investment outside of raids if you have Mym (or Xainfried).

100% it is the superior alternative.
My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLL4MM620nElXBXdudYqGeg

User Info: Muzika2013

Muzika2013
1 month ago#4
Or if you plan on 4x fjorm memes. lol
Fate/Grand Order: Mega - 494,611,045 Happy Birthday to me
Support List: https://i.imgtc.ws/MNjMbiZ.png Updated 26/June/2019

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 month ago#5
Another thing to consider is Silke, whose skill inflicts a 10% defense debuff (15% MUB). Put her on one of your other characters, and just switch to them when you're ready to shapeshift.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#6
If you're struggling with staying alive at the later stages, it may be worth while to bring a phoenix on an AI for emergency heals.

User Info: flygongengar

flygongengar
1 month ago#7
Snow-Dust posted...
3. MUB 3 or 4* DARK weapons are way better than a MUB 5t1 weapon

Do you mean compared to off element weapons? Because a standard (non-void) 5.3.0 is stronger than a 4.3.5.

User Info: FFRKAndy

FFRKAndy
1 month ago#8
He listed MUB 5.1 as the comparison , not 5.3 compared to ele 4* as some newer players may be using it as a community weapon
Waiting for Flavia! FEH
Waiting for Forte! DL

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
1 month ago#9
Honestly, 3.3*-MUB is not worth it. It’s only stronger than 5.1*-MUB because of the skill, and 5.1* still has room for growth. Also 3.3*-MUB is more expensive.
Stick to 4.3* if you want an immediate buff on a budge. Even better if you can unbind it with steel brick instead of actual copies.

When the raid start, I drag my entire team alone the wall to the back, so everyone on my team is hitting the basket. You don’t have to hug the wall, but do keep a good distance from the boss until you are near the basket so AI don’t start attacking prematurely.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Tips and Tricks for Shishimai Nightmare
  • Topic Archived