• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Ultra Raid Battle: Shishimai Showdown Nightmare

User Info: FFRKAndy

FFRKAndy
1 month ago#1
Ran it with a couple sub 20k’s without any dragon prep and did it first go albeit with 1 second left . They lost a couple units each too so it killed dps by a fair amount so he should be very easy and the threshold is definitely lower than the last two.

The reward gave a double bonus plus Eldwater which was cool. Got a sunlight ore + s***ty grain first go.
Waiting for Flavia! FEH
Waiting for Forte! DL

User Info: pocl

pocl
1 month ago#2
Any tips on where to hit?

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
1 month ago#3
Nice to see they're giving the grain in addition to crystal/frag/ore this go around.

Barely kept all my AI alive, should go smoother after I get Heinwald though.

User Info: FFRKAndy

FFRKAndy
1 month ago#4
Most will still be gunning for his gift basket. He hits pretty hard though and his purple aoe comes out fast.

Just hit anywhere really though , he’s still just a big damage sponge like the previous bosses. He’s a lot less mobile too
Waiting for Flavia! FEH
Waiting for Forte! DL

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#5
Beat it with 2 seconds to spare using an 18.7K might team and having 3 20K team members lol... but my dark team is extremely incomplete, and someone on one of my ally teams died like halfway through.

My Curran is level 66 and doesn't have his last circle unlocked, and my Botan is still level 50ish and doesn't have her last circle unlocked or even the 2nd level of the ATK buff. I imagine getting those two to 80 and getting the upgrade for the ATK buff on Botan will make it a lot more smooth.

Got a key frag and grains... whatevs though, I wasn't even sure I'd be able to do it today.
I was wrong.

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
1 month ago#6
Anyone know how to “cancel” shishimai’s purple fan-shape attacks?
I had a couple of run where right before he cast the last wave that cover 90+% of the field, the attack disappear. But I was never able to pinpoint the cause, other than maybe we dealt enough damage.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#7
Primum_Mobile posted...
Anyone know how to “cancel” shishimai’s purple fan-shape attacks?
I had a couple of run where right before he cast the last wave that cover 90+% of the field, the attack disappear. But I was never able to pinpoint the cause, other than maybe we dealt enough damage.

I don't know how to cancel it, I just kept dodging it.

The closer you are to him, the easier it is to dodge. The last one that has a huge radius has a safe area on his sides, at least it does on his left side, but it's pretty narrow.
I was wrong.

User Info: CelesEsperIce3

CelesEsperIce3
1 month ago#8
What are the best adventurers to use on this fight to make it easier to grind?

I’ve got:
Ieyasu
Nefaria
Heinwald
Veronica
Berserker(5)
Botan
Sazanka
Alex

3 MUB Juggernauts, 0UB Maris***en, 0UB Shinobi

I went at it pretty half c***ed with Berserker, Veronica, Heinwald, and Ieyasu and didn’t do well so I dunno if I should add Sazanka for some extra defense and bleed or if there is some sort of meta I can abuse. Also who is the best fit for Shonobi?
Show us on this Onion Knight doll where Kefka junctioned the Espers to you.

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#9
I've been using Veronica, Sazanka, Curran, and Botan. I'm using MUB Maris***en, 2 MUB Juggernaut, and 1 MUB Silke. My Curran was only level 66 and my Botan was only level 50 with 30 circles when I beat it. My Shadow Altars are both below 25 as well.

Pretty sure you can use Ieyasu as your 4th and do just as fine, probably better than I did. I did use 3 dragon prep prints on my team, and we had 90% dragon prep between the 4 of us.
I was wrong.

User Info: NovaWill

NovaWill
1 month ago#10
Am 20k team and beat it with a few seconds left with three other 20k teams.

In 2-3 days I reckon I can hit 22k and from there it'll be a breeze.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Ultra Raid Battle: Shishimai Showdown Nightmare
  • Topic Archived