• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Raid boss super easy.... guess well see about nightmare...

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 month ago#11
EX isn't a total faceroll. In my experience, if everyone is playing competently, he goes down without much resistance, but if even just one person f***s up or gets disconnected, that puts the entire run in jeopardy. It's either a cakewalk, or a total farce, no inbetween.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: FFRKAndy

FFRKAndy
1 month ago#12
We’ll see how they fine tune it. They are really on top of things when it comes to player feedback and I don’t think anyone really enjoyed that damage sponge but it’ll probably be more of the same. That being said , i look forward too it and getting stupid key fragments or twinkling grains lol
Waiting for Flavia!

User Info: Yamata_Demon

Yamata_Demon
1 month ago#13
I can guarantee day one Qitian is going to be way tougher than Sabnock. Defeating Sabnock was just a matter of getting him into overdrive before he dashes and spamming force strikes to break him as soon as possible. Qitian will probably be the same, but with actual mechanics players will have to follow. There will be many time outs and wipes because players will refuse to kill the small adds or deal enough damage to the boss while he's charging his raid wide AoE.
http://i.imgur.com/jgYSN8l.gif

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#14
It's because he gets healed by the adds if you let them survive long enough.

f***. I'm usually the only one who goes after them since I'm used to boss summons being a problem in other games. (They're usually safe to ignore in Dragon Trials.) But..... that's going to be a problem.

Anyway, Jingu Bang has a chance to drop key fragments in Standard. I find it best to not attack until Jingu Bang shows up THEN pound on him. If everyone attacks him, he will go Overdrive and not expose it/have the attack interrupted. But if my squad does nothing, I usually get the chance to break it.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: CelesEsperIce3

CelesEsperIce3
1 month ago#15
If I get a group of idiots who ignore the Jingu Bang, I straight up walk away from the fight. It’s easy to kill if you can dragon up and doable without if everyone focuses on it, but 1/4 fights fails just going random.

I don’t mind using conditions but it’s a pain creating them over and over cause I hate waiting for that one jerk to finally time out then waiting for a new person to join.

Nightmare is going to be that for sure. I’ve got a good team sitting at just over 20k, but it doesn’t seem like enough. I may end up finally being bitter that Mym didn’t show.
Show us on this Onion Knight doll where Kefka junctioned the Espers to you.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#16
I'm actually going to try really hard to succeed in Nightmare this time around, because I want to MUB Maris***en, a motivator I didn't have last time, on top of the fact my account was only a few weeks old. I'll probably still have to be carried to an extent, but I feel unlike last time I will be able to contribute, which is why I want to try.

My full Fire team only has 17.7K might atm... but it has Mym, Marth, Mikoto, and Verica. Also as soon as tonight's reset happens, I may jump to 18.5-19K, because Mym will go from holding the Ocean Lord to the tier 3 5 star fire lance and also unlock her last testament skill, and Mikoto will unlock his last circle and get a few skills. I think in a few days I can potentially push for 20K as well, as Mikoto still isn't using a fire weapon either and I'm still upgrading Fire Altars 2 at a time.
I was wrong.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#17
Oof. And now I'm getting into Standard runs where everyone's ignoring Jingu Bang and my inactivity solves nothing.

Whatever. I got the fire lance to MUB for Mym. Since that's already 780 silvers I might be able to get the rest from Expert.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 month ago#18
Jesus Christ, I saw someone with three off-element characters in their party, two of which were Water. I'm not an elitist, but I can only handle so much "What are you doing". Like, if you show up with a DPS Phoenix, I'll let it slide as long as you pull your weight, but you should at least try to make a decent team for a raid.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Raid boss super easy.... guess well see about nightmare...
  • Topic Archived